Alliance <Eternal Kingdom> Team LFM for Mythic HFC

Hello,

My name is Kript and I am the Team lead for the new Outlaw team. Outlaw team resides in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore server. The Guild itself has 7 Mythic raid teams 2 of which are 13/13M with the first being 68th US. Outlaw Team hopes to make it 8 while also giving people the option to raid at an earlier time then the other teams.

This will be a more detailed post of what Outlaw is all about and our goals for the future.

RAID TIMES

Tuesday- Wednsday
    5pm-8pm Realm Time (PST)

A third day will be added when we start MYTHIC.
    Third day is-Thursday.

Second week of the Team and are 13/13H and will be in mythic is a few weeks.

TEAM GOALS

Warlords of Daenor

Our goal for the end of Warlords of Draenor is to finish as much mythic HFC as possible before the Legion expansion goes live. We will start in HEROIC and will clear HEROIC till it feels like we have a solid team to step into MYTHIC. When we do step into MYTHIC we will add a third day of raid which will be discussed with the team and proper leadership to determine what is the best day.

Legion

For Legion this team WILL BE a MYTHIC raid team and kill bosses during current content.

TEAM EXPECTATIONS

ADDONS NEEDED

DBM/Bigwigs
    RCLootcouncil
    Exorsus raid tools
    Angry Assignments

These are just Team requirements. All Team members will be required to follow the Rules of Eternal Kingdom as well. Not just the teams.

This team will be handled like a MYTHIC progression team from the very beginning. I WILL require you to come to raid ready and prepared. That means FLASKS, POTS, and FOOD. I WILL require 90% attendance but that doesn't mean that real life doesn't come first so please don't put your health or the health of your family before this team. This is a game after all.

I will be live logging all fights and will also be going through logs after each raid to go over any problems that may have shown up over the coarse of the raid. Even my own. What this means is you should have some extended knowledge of your class and if not at least know how to ASK FOR HELP!!. No one is perfect and I don't expect perfection. However I do expect Humility. I don't want people acting like they are gods gift to this team and never have any faults. This is going to be a team, and for a team to work well together it will require EVERYONE to work together to grow in skill within the World of Warcraft.

TEAM NEEDS

Off tank- Needs to be vocal

Resto shaman
    Mistweaver monk

Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock.
    Ele shaman.

But anyone of considerable skill can feel free to apply.

If you have anymore questions or have any suggestions to add please add me in game and we can discuss further.

Btag Kombine#1524
    To fill out a raider application to go to the Guild website and Apply using the proper recruitment link at the top.

Come join in and be apart of a great guild.

- - - Updated - - -

bump for the win

Still looking for more raiders.