For The Alliance!

How do I get into these groups? I see nothing in-game or on forums.
    I manage to join one long time ago, only have Vol'jin left.

Start one yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better to just announce to your server group that you want to attempt on Vol'jin and then see if some would like to join. If you happen to be on a PvE based community server group, then you're screwed. If not, try fishing and see if anything gets hooked.

Ok, I'll try make my own. You can only be from the same server yeah? So premade group is not a possibility?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Ok, I'll try make my own. You can only be from the same server yeah? So premade group is not a possibility?
    If the server you happen to be on is merged with some other server (high pop ones are basically loners), then you can invite/do with them as well. Those outside of the server merge cannot enter Org/SW. Basically put, those you see in SW can be invited to kill Vol'jin in Org, but those you see in Darnassus/IF/Exodar are less likely on the same server group/merge, so those cannot be invited. Should've worded myself properly. Those can be invited, but they cannot see the same thing as you are, as they are in their own phase version of Org.