Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is like a joke right? Warlocks have gotten nothing but cool shit. They are the only class that Blizzard goes out of their way to make sure they don't have a shitty tier set (tier 11 excluded from this)

And I think if more of you played Demon Hunter right now, you would not want any part of that horrible class

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    The grass is greener and stuff.
    the shade of green is sickening!

warlocks have always done insane aoe, and single target dps, they bring great utility to raids, they are a ranged dps spec which most teams need more of, they are good at soloing content due to their pets. WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO YOU NEED!??!?

Take dks on the other hand, we are only good for tanking as blood, and soloing old content, our dps is mid tier to the absolute worst dps in the game for both single target, aoe, and burst. The only raid utility we bring is our grips. Our mobility is dog shit, we have very few dps cool downs, don't kid urselves with armoy of the dead, it only does 200k total damage over the entire 45 seconds they are alive lmao.

Deleted
    I love it how people that don't even play Warlocks come in here posting and telling us how good we have it.

yeah but when u do same thing to their classes suddenly u are noob and not knowing shit.theres a reason why every class has its own forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You can eff right off with this bullshit... warlocks have got probably the best spell graphics in the game, unique class quests and 3 really fun specs. Meanwhile I am still throwing around the same fireball that was in the game back in 2004, not to mention arcane blasting with a graphic you can barely even see.

Warlocks have SO much cooler/unique things than almost every other class and from what I've seen going into Legion that will still hold true. And yes I do play Warlock as well as Mage, not just throwing around baseless assumptions.
    iirc back in cata they remade the whole fireball/pyroblast model/effect.
    I suppose your aesthetic point is subjective, instead i find Abarr(which is basically a Penance recolor)/AM quite charming and thematically fitting the arcane along with AB, but that again is a nuance compared to the gameplay; I dont necessarily like the trinket gimmick arcane gameplay but both frost and fire this xp were much more fluid/satisfying/enjoyable to play than aff/destro

Our new cool things are our old cool things.

Seriously though, there are some new pretty cool things like bane of havoc(oh yeah its aoe charred remains), new curses, implosion(lel), summon inquisitor.

Warlocks might get more cool shit, but they have to work twice as hard for the same dps or less. When I go from my Shadow Priest to my Affliction Warlock, it's depressing. I feel absolutely useless on trash pulls or anything with AoE. By the time I get them dotted they're dead, and Seed hits like a noodle. At least the clusterfuck that is current Demo is getting redone.

As locks, we get a lot more cool shit than most other classes. I will say however, we loose a lot too:

"Oh we feel fel flame does too much damage for an instant cast so were going to reduce the damage....naa were just gonna remove it....hey frost mages, were gonna make ice lance your top damage spell"

Im also saddened by the loss of demonic leap which ive actually confirmed as the greatest ability of any class in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Void Tentacles
    If you saw these void tentacles while leveling, are you sure you weren't just seeing the heirloom trinket which summons tentacles to protect you on use; the trinket anyone can get?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Warlocks might get more cool shit, but they have to work twice as hard for the same dps or less. When I go from my Shadow Priest to my Affliction Warlock, it's depressing. I feel absolutely useless on trash pulls or anything with AoE. By the time I get them dotted they're dead, and Seed hits like a noodle. At least the clusterfuck that is current Demo is getting redone.
    thats why you never use aff on trash. always go destro.

Warlocks have gotten the ONLY class quest in YEARS. Do cry about goodies. You have green fire.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Let's see here. Locks have healthstones, soul stones, and summons. They have class mounts, green fire quest, and pets for every situation without having to tame them. No, no other class gets even the same amount of goodies and cool things that Warlocks do. If you're feeling like other classes get more than you then you're a complete moron.
    Maybe you forgot that unlike Hunters, Warlocks still use 2004 models for their pets...
    Even Druids get new models for their forms every now and then. But Warlocks? F*ck em...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Warlocks have gotten the ONLY class quest in YEARS. Do cry about goodies. You have green fire.
    Rogue classquest for Legendary Daggers in Cataclysm says hi?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Let's see here. Locks have healthstones, soul stones, and summons.
    Mages have manastones, teleports and portals, your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Maybe you forgot that unlike Hunters, Warlocks still use 2004 models for their pets...
    Even Druids get new models for their forms every now and then. But Warlocks? F*ck em...

And that the "pet for every situation" is just a euphemism for "class abilities that other classes have baseline are locked behind a pet, of which you can only have one at a time"

When I go from my Shadow Priest to my Affliction Warlock...
    Are you serious mate, SPs are at the bottom of the logs for like half of a year, warlocks on the other hand are generaly toping everything except mages and rogues.
    At least the clusterfuck that is current Demo is getting redone.
    too many buttons for some people to push
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2016-02-09 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    thats why you never use aff on trash. always go destro.
    Shouldn't have to play a certain spec for trash. Every spec should be able to do at least some decent AoE. What they could do for Affliction is when a mob dies with your DoTs on it, they deal the remaining damage to nearby enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Are you serious mate, SPs are at the bottom of the logs for like half of a year, warlocks on the other hand are generaly toping everything except mages and rogues.

Why would I want to work 3 times a hard playing Demo when I can play Destro and pull the same numbers or better? It's not even enjoyable, it feel likes a job.
    Last edited by muto; 2016-02-09 at 11:14 PM.

Deleted
    This thread is almost as whiny(almost) as some of the threads on the rogue forum.

You have gotten so much cool stuff over the years. Warlock is doing very fine and no, you dont need a shiny new remake every single expansions. Other classes dont get that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    This thread is almost as whiny(almost) as some of the threads on the rogue forum.

You have gotten so much cool stuff over the years. Warlock is doing very fine and no, you dont need a shiny new remake every single expansions. Other classes dont get that
    nobody asked for all those 'shiny remakes*'

*guttings

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Why would I want to work 3 times a hard playing Demo when I can play Destro and pull the same numbers or better? .
    yeah it's not like demo has been nerfed to prevent people from playing it before the 7.0 revamp. Oh wait it was.
    It's not even enjoyable, it feel likes a job
    It's actually more enjoyable than any other spec, as i have said

Deleted
    Demonology is by far the most fun Warlock spec imho.

Movement is horrible on Aff/destro.