Poll: Which feels best?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which of these feelings is better?

Pooping after REALLY needing to poo for a long time.
    Peeing after REALLY needing to pee for a long time.
    Sleeping after being REALLY sleepy for a long time.
    Eating after being REALLY hungry for a long time.

I would include a certain 5th option but I don't think the mods would approve.

Eating after being hungry for a long time.

Having sex after being horny for a long time.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Eating after being hungry for a long time.
    How does that compare to scratching an itch or sneezing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Having sex after being horny for a long time.
    Sex isn't so special.

I've gone about 52 hours without food, not by my own choice. That's long enough that you start thinking about eating things out of the trash cans. Anyway, I got a huge meal after going through that and while I inhaled that food, it did not actually feel good in the sense you're probably thinking of. Pooping though, pooping after you're constipated is probably the second best non-drug-related feeling there is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I better not make the comment I want to, but that's not even close to the best feeling. I will say there is a reason you always hear about hookers and cocaine.

I'd choose eating, but one time I needed to poop so bad my friend had to carry me to his house I was holding out for so long my legs couldn't work anymore.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sleeping. Solidly sleeping. The first two are right up there in satisfaction, but nothing really beats sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by zebreck View Post
    I've gone about 52 hours without food, not by my own choice. That's long enough that you start thinking about eating things out of the trash cans. Anyway, I got a huge meal after going through that and while I inhaled that food, it did not actually feel good in the sense you're probably thinking of. Pooping though, pooping after you're constipated is probably the second best non-drug-related feeling there is.
    That's interetsting. I go days without eating and it really doesn't feel that terrible. Losing sleep is much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Sex isn't so special.
    It is if you haven't had any for six months.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    peeing, eating and spleeping.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    There is nothing greater than sleeping after a loooooong night-shift on an ambulance. Like nothing compares to how great it feels to just smash into the bed and sleep for 12+ hours.

Why don't you try going for a few weeks without doing any of those things then let us know.

Hm, or would you die from not peeing for that long? Well, I guess you'll have to find out for us. God spede.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

15+ Year Old Account
    I am abit torn. I have gone without sleep and food for a week , and when I finally was allowed to eat/sleep I got a sense of euphoria that I havent experienced since.

It's nice but nothing special, been a year for me.

I eat before I sleep and pee and poop while I sleep

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    It is regardless of the time you haven't had it.

Peeing for me. Eating second. I literally look to the ceiling and smile after needing to pee.

Never experienced a desperation to sleep.
    X

1. sleeping. i got so sick once that i couldn't stay off the toilet, with stuff coming out both ends. i spent three days getting like maybe one minute of sleep per every 3 or 4 hours. that was absolute and complete torture... i mean, yeah, the sickness made it worse, but i was to the point i just wanted to die a couple times. when it passed and i was finally able to go to my bed, it was the most heavenly experience of my life. fuck sex, fuck eating, fuck everything else compared to this feeling, it was relief, it was enough to cry in relief. i never in my life want to experience that again, but my god was it the greatest feeling i have ever felt.

2. peeing. i had to sit in a car for 2 hours past the point a normal person would say "oh shit, gotta run gotta pee!" that feeling of finally letting it out was just amazing.

pooping is good, but it's not really comparable in pleasure to these two. i've held it in a good long time before and it feels good, but not as much as peeing. eating... doesn't feel very good. i got without eating for a while every now and then and it doesn't feel good, i just focus on the taste of the food.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Sleeping. Solidly sleeping. The first two are right up there in satisfaction, but nothing really beats sleeping.

That's interetsting. I go days without eating and it really doesn't feel that terrible. Losing sleep is much worse.
    You're halfway to dry fasting there as long as you're not taking any liquids in, that supercharges the cleansing of your body so that's why it doesn't feel so bad. I'm in the setup stages of doing water fasts to get ready for full fledged dry fasts, should be a fun way to toxin purge.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.