Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Ah undercutters.

You know these guys that sit all day in front of ah and if you try to sell a item that they sell aswel,then gl because he will instant undercutt you.

This guy have like 60-70 crafted items 6/6 in ah and sit all day to ensure he has the best price.

I find it unfair,everyone want to make some gold,not just the gredy guy.

How's it unfair at all ... ?

Answer: It's not.

Man who puts in more effort gets more fake money. More news at 11.

If someone has 60-70 items 6/6 to sell... they certainly deserve to earn money, its a lot of effort to make them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaersulf View Post
    Man who puts in more effort gets more fake money. More news at 11.
    Man who spends more money to make less money wins a selling competition. More news at 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Easy fix... list your item for sell under their price... not a copper less but a couple hundred gold... if nothing else the guy that has a ton will buy it and relist it... you get coin now and keep going. A sell today is worth more than a potential sell tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Easy fix... list your item for sell under their price... not a copper less but a couple hundred gold... if nothing else the guy that has a ton will buy it and relist it... you get coin now and keep going. A sell today is worth more than a potential sell tomorrow.
    Yea and lose money cuz mats would cost more than i get for wep?

Just charge 1 copper for everything and they can't undercut you.

Quote Originally Posted by wladimir89 View Post
    Yea and lose money cuz mats would cost more than i get for wep?
    If you are making items to sell and don't have a profit margin of a couple hundred to spare then you are making the wrong items.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know these guys that sit all day in front of ah and if you try to sell a item that they sell aswel,then gl because he will instant undercutt you.

This guy have like 60-70 crafted items 6/6 in ah and sit all day to ensure he has the best price.

I find it unfair,everyone want to make some gold,not just the gredy guy.
    Fair markets are so unfair because i don't monitor my goods and other people undercut me. cry more or just monitor your auctions. get the mobile ah app and do it while you shit.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Their tactic is working. It's getting under your skin and sends you scurrying here to make a post about it.

What you need to do is to alter or create your own tactic to counter theirs. I'd undercut a lot harder every time they do it to you

Don't craft willy nilly, craft to order. Offer a wep in trade at a price that you are ok with and if somebody wants it, click create. the longer it takes you to sell it, the more likelyhood of another turning up for sale

Do:

Control your supply
    Post auctions off peak hours
    Undercut him
    Profit

Don't:

Post on forums
    Get upset
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Wai u undercut?!!

I totally love it when I hear people complain about undercutters. Why does it matter to you at all? Just buy the stuff and sell more expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real thing here is that if you're crafting items to sell on the AH then you're poor anyways. Time spent gathering materials and crafting things is time I could better spend flipping items for more profit on the AH.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The real thing here is that if you're crafting items to sell on the AH then you're poor anyways. Time spent gathering materials and crafting things is time I could better spend flipping items for more profit on the AH.
    I don't farm i buy mats from ah and craft 705/15 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Eh, that's not true. You can make plenty of gold without flipping. I've made millions just selling things I've acquired mostly from crafting or garrisons. Though, I don't mine or gather herbs, I just buy those.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

I don't farm i buy mats from ah and craft 705/15 gear.
    You're winning the doing-it-wrong olympics.

Try undercutting them by several hundread gold instead of 1 copper.

Maybe then will he not undercut you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Try undercutting them by several hundread gold instead of 1 copper.

Maybe then will he not undercut you.
    Also, bid on his auctions, so if he is determined to undercut you, he will cancel the auction AND have to pay approx 1-2k in fees as there was a bid on it (items going for 30k+ usually do this) and if he doesn't cancel, well you just got yourself a slightly cheaper weapon to resell