Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch notes - february 2, 2016

HotS PATCH NOTES - Feb 2, 2016

Seems like a copy + paste of the PTR, but ;-)

I am a menace to my own destiny.

7+ Year Old Account
    I told myself I wouldn't play the game again until the Gazlowe rework.

Hope it comes before this event ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    I told myself I wouldn't play the game again until the Gazlowe rework.

Hope it comes before this event ends.
    I wouldn't hold my breath to be honest. It'll happen in a bigger patch, and the next big one will be Xul in exactly a month.

"Killstreak Flames have been removed to improve clarity during gameplay"

I wonder what the actual reason is...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, im calling it now, Li-Ming is OP, does way too much damage.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    In contrast: She can't take hits worth shit. So it seems like she's filled in Nova's old spot of 'Super burst with the toughness of a paper towel'

Li Ming teleport build is strong she can 1 shot u before u do to her meaningful dmg

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath to be honest. It'll happen in a bigger patch, and the next big one will be Xul in exactly a month.
    Figured as much.

Oh well. You still suck, Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, been playing Nova Snipe build here. It does not feel worth it. I don't care how good nova you are, you can easily miss a snipe that is not even your fault. Thrall goes and ults your sniped target? Your fucked. Lets not even speak about the fact that you can not do any damaging objectives in the game. You become useless.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    guys, just saw those 2 in the lunar festival vid.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Zeratul seems pretty strong. Abathur symbiote build is actually fun now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaneesh View Post
    "Killstreak Flames have been removed to improve clarity during gameplay"

I wonder what the actual reason is...?
    It's silly, should have a toggle at least.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    She does a huge amount of damage, yeah, but she can't do much against Illidan/Greymane/Lunara/Zeratul (If they get the jump on you of course) unless you wanna skip the better ult, and even then, you'll have to run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's silly, should have a toggle at least.

She does a huge amount of damage, yeah, but she can't do much against Illidan/Greymane/Lunara/Zeratul (If they get the jump on you of course) unless you wanna skip the better ult, and even then, you'll have to run.
    Teleport build shits all over melee esp in late game

They're not jumping me - I'm jumping THEM

Butcher is problematic with LttS as he outheals your damage and you can't kite his Brand, but Illidan, Zeratul and Greymane all get dumped on with a Teleport build. Calamity does significant damage, and a 25% HP shield with every Teleport (should get three in quickly with Aether Walker and Illusionist) means they can't burst you down before you murder them.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Played a few games against li ming. Shes squishy but her orb thing does so much damage at max range. Takes out half my health as falstad. I guess I need to learn to play against her but that teleport is strong too.

From what I've seen from a couple of matches.

Rehgar seems way more fun than before. I don't tend to play healers much, but the few times I did play him I found him really boring.
    Nova. I'm a douche, saw Anti Armor Shells, and without even thinking took it realizing that I was only playing her to try the new Snipe, and it was in the same L7 tree.
    Li Ming. Fun, but I've only tried the orb build.
    Illidan. One of the matches had him in it and that boost to damage seems to have really helped.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be a bit early to tell how good Li Ming is, but she's currently at 52.7% winrate on hotslogs, so she's up there among the top. Her damage is nuts, though. Had a Li Ming on my team who did really well compared to the opponent's. I did around 88k damage as Greymane in a 33 minute game while our Li Ming was hitting about 150k. Bear in mind that we also had a Rehgar with Bloodlust and Nova.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-02-03 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Teleport build shits all over melee esp in late game

They're not jumping me - I'm jumping THEM

Butcher is problematic with LttS as he outheals your damage and you can't kite his Brand, but Illidan, Zeratul and Greymane all get dumped on with a Teleport build. Calamity does significant damage, and a 25% HP shield with every Teleport (should get three in quickly with Aether Walker and Illusionist) means they can't burst you down before you murder them.
    Haven't tried teleport builds yet honestly, I would think though the issue with that would be you can't blow up range as well, and unless they have a team of all melee.

But then again, I'm probably horribly wrong.

Anyone know a link that isn't from the battle.net site? I cant get that site at work and it sucks every patch day. I really wanna know the changes.

Edit: NVM, found it down this page.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...bruary_2_2016/
    Last edited by ellieg; 2016-02-03 at 07:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Haven't tried teleport builds yet honestly, I would think though the issue with that would be you can't blow up range as well, and unless they have a team of all melee.

But then again, I'm probably horribly wrong.
    It sacrifices hard bursty poke for much more survivability and sustained damage. Your spells still hurt ranged characters, but with a Teleport build you get much more out of it if you're close enough to Tele onto their face.

Vs a ranged it's more careful - you wanna hang back and get some poke in, and then time your Teleport in with someone on the other team about to die. If you manage to jump on the tank as he goes down, your trait allows you to then bounce straight off him onto the backline. Get another kill there and your rampage is secured - Dominance at 4 is fucking wild.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)