Deleted

Question ilvl 731 to 740, worth it?

I'm playing a MW Monk and I just recently started playing a bit more, I have ilvl 701 (731 PvP). I'm just asking if the upgrade is huge, does it worth it? It's only 9 ilvl, doesn't sound really great.
    I didn't play a lot in WoD, because I hate what Blizz did to my monk in WoD (I played night&day in MoP), but after reviewing all the Legion changes it sounds even worse, so I thought I'd play a lot until Legion comes out, so does it worth it?

while 9ilvls sounds little, you have to keep in mind that the higher avg ilvl you have the more gain it is per ilvl.

Example, going from 640>649 is little to nothing compared to 731>740.
    Also what else would you do with the conquest points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Wait until they get converted to Gold. :P
    But now I asked in-game too, and I decided I spend it and buy the gear.

Looking at this dps chart, from 730 to 740 you probably get +10-15% dps/healing. So go for it if you want to get higher rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    Looking at this dps chart, from 730 to 740 you probably get +10-15% dps/healing. So go for it if you want to get higher rating.
    Except Noxxic is flawed at the bets of times, and pve dps numbers are completely irrelevant to pvp content.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

9ilvl's is a lot of extra Stam + your primary stat.

Just add it on Ask Mr Robot with a generic class adding and taking away the valor upgrades. A Mage jumps up 40k HP, 500 int, and almost 1k SP.
    This would also translate into a lot more Vers if you're stacking it which makes that 40k extra HP go even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    Wait until they get converted to Gold. :P
    But now I asked in-game too, and I decided I spend it and buy the gear.
    I think they have not yet said what will happen to CP/HP at pre-patch, since honor will get removed?
    So just spend it on gear would be my advice