Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

German spy agency says ISIS sending fighters disguised as refugees

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ge...Name=worldNews

Islamic State militants have slipped into Europe disguised as refugees, the head of Germany's domestic intelligence agency (BfV) said on Friday, a day after security forces thwarted a potential IS attack in Berlin.
    Hans-Georg Maassen said the terrorist attacks in Paris last November had shown that Islamic State was deliberately planting terrorists among the refugees flowing into Europe.
    "Then we have repeatedly seen that terrorists ... have slipped in camouflaged or disguised as refugees. This is a fact that the security agencies are facing," Maassen told ZDF television.
    "We are trying to recognize and identify whether there are still more IS fighters or terrorists from IS that have slipped in," he added.
    The Berliner Zeitung newspaper cited Maassen on Friday as saying that the BfV had received more than 100 tip-offs that there were Islamic State fighters among the refugees currently staying in Germany.

They are masters of hiding amongst civilians using them as shields, so yeah i could see this happening.

Who would have thought!

The leftists said this won't happen because terrorists can use planes to travel here . No terrorist ever would go on this dangerous journey they said.

Deleted

/s Gee man I was totally under the impression that reckless invitation made by Mekrel would TOTALLY not be used as chance for ISIS to infiltrate EU and spread terror. No siree I totally did not see that coming. NOT AT ALL /s

They have managed to identify an accomplice in this endeavor. It's an individual. Last name: Shit Sherlock. First name: No.

and people wonder why we dont want to invite every possible refugee in no matter what no questions asked.

Deleted
    How did this news even get through Germananistan's censorship!?

If a million refuge's come is it so unlikely that there are 100 or so terrorists coming with them? Which isn't to far from what the percentage of Deash supporters there are in Iraq and syria. But I don't believe it is a valid reason not to forfill our morale obligation to help those asylum seekers.

If you are in a warm and cosy house and outside it's freezing. Someone knocks on your door half frozen and asks to shelter from the cold. I doubt that there is any moral argument to not help him, even tho it let some cold into your own home. Beside that if you don't give him shelter someone else might do it and makes a cost connected to it to rob your house.

Deleted
    The solution of course: Bring more refugees and impose mandatory quotas.

I make no exaggeration when I say that Merkel and everyone else involved should be on trial for HIGH treason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how long will it take until Merkel is formally charged for treason.

Deleted
    well since this hurts refugees, it must be wrong.
    And you be a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    and people wonder why we dont want to invite every possible refugee in no matter what no questions asked.
    That is seriously misrepresenting the truth.
    Everyone knew there would be terrorists hiding among these refugees - because that is what terrorists do: Hiding among civilians. It odes not matter where they come from.

And noone ever demanded inviting everyone without asking questions. That is just a strawman.

Everyone said this would happen, last year, its obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansekh View Post
    If a million refuge's come is it so unlikely that there are 100 or so terrorists coming with them? Which isn't to far from what the percentage of Deash supporters there are in Iraq and syria. But I don't believe it is a valid reason not to forfill our morale obligation to help those asylum seekers.

If you are in a warm and cosy house and outside it's freezing. Someone knocks on your door half frozen and asks to shelter from the cold. I doubt that there is any moral argument to not help him, even tho it let some cold into your own home. Beside that if you don't give him shelter someone else might do it and makes a cost connected to it to rob your house.
    Your moral obligation to put your own people and neighboring states in danger?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Your moral obligation to put your own people and neighboring states in danger?

its racist to not let a bunch of foreign refugees come in and fuck up your country, duh.

Deleted
    They don't even have to send terrorists dude. They can just blackmail the real refugees because they all left some relatives/family back home. ISIS threaten to kill set relative, the refugee carries out attack or helps ISIS since they don't want the relative to die.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    But but but ... background checks ...
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

background checks are racist, just because they come from a war torn country that is known to house terrorists doesnt mean you can profile them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch as the leftists try to protect their stance on allowing Muslims into the country. Even though this is what Isis is counting on; Taking advantage of their left-wing ideology and using it against them. This will be their greatest weakness.
    Last edited by want my Slimjim; 2016-02-05 at 01:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to kill refugees and give ISIS more funding!