7+ Year Old Account

What do you think about "subtweeting/subposting" on social media?

I like being the target of a subtweet about as much as I like the idea of drowning to death. It's an awful feeling to get talked about behind your back, truly. Social media becoming mainstream has allowed for people to post vague shitposts into the public without any consequences, and in my opinion if you happen to do that then you're ignorant and not very good with managing your feelings.

Personally I do not shitpost/subtweet/subpost on social media due to me being rather reserved. If I want to insult a person I will do it to their face with legitimate reasons as to why they're terrible in certain aspects. I've made an entire YouTube video on this subject just because it's so irritating to me to see on social media, even if it's not targeted at me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzbU...ewxpozyqjtx22v

What's your stance on shitposting/subtweeting/subposting? Do you do it? If you do, please shed some insight on why. What I can understand is that many people find it to be a venting experience, but that's a lame excuse in my opinion.
    Welcome to Numbskullburgh, USA!

We hold ourselves to a higher standard on MMO-C, nobody shitposts.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    People do try to advertise their Youtube channel though.

Deleted
    There's no point worrying about things outside of one's control.
    Likewise there's no point worrying about how people percieve you.
    If anything it shows that certain people dont have the guts to confront you and instead resort to talk shit behind your back.
    The idea that someone might smear you may be scary but best way to deal with it is to stay true to yourself and explain yourself briefly even if you have to repeat yourself. Those who'll think alike will connect to you no matter what they hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

of course not