Deleted

A question on the Legion login screen

Is the Legion login screen for DKs fixed? On live, a DK of any race looks like a midget compared to their non DK counterparts. It's something that got broken in early MoP or late Cataclysm if i'm not mistaken. It looks really jarring despite explanations of the ICC skybox taking up more space and such.

Has to do with the fact the frame for DK's is adaptable for all races while all other races the "home" screen is Race specific ( Large windows form Cow's and space goats, Small ones for punt-able creatures like goblins and gnomes).

To "fix" this they would have to re-code a DK home screen for every Dk available race. AKA would cost us 3 raid tiers
    Last edited by Rixin; 2016-02-09 at 06:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixin View Post
    Has to do with the fact the frame for DK's is adaptable for all races while all other races the "home" screen is Race specific ( Large windows form Cow's and space goats, Small ones for punt-able creatures like goblins and gnomes).
    This. The only reason the character select screen is better sized for Demon Hunters is because only Night Elves and Blood Elves can be that Hero Class, so there is no need to make extra room to accommodate for a huge Tauren or Draenei.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixin View Post

To "fix" this they would have to re-code a DK home screen for every Dk available race. AKA would cost us 3 raid tiers
    I distinctly remember it not always being scaled as such, pretty sure I have old screenshots of that version. It looked fine on my Tauren DK then, he looks like a midget next to my Tauren Druid now