Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Good thing this cunt, yes cunt, wasted people's time, money and effort that could have been used for actual rape cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    The woman could not be named for legal reasons.

Fuck you society. Name this woman. Name and shame her and ruin her life. Useless cunt.
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm assuming his name was plastered in the news the whole time this was going down.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Why would I try again when you just openly admitted to me being right?

I don't have a problem with the first and second wave feminists who just wanted to vote and get paid equally, but a large amount of the current feminists are bat shit insane and push idiotic issues that try to make women "more equal" than men.

So unless you want to agree with me again, maybe you should try again, kiddo.
    No, try again. tumblr internet crazies do not represent the real world. They live in their bubble and stay there. Your anecdotal bullshit evidence of "Just look around you maaaan, it's all going to shit!" Is not sufficient evidence. Try. Again.

Whoa a desnse feminist on the internet who uses broken logic. What a total shocker. You're definitely not a dime a dozen stereotype.

Me saying something exists when it does --> you admitting to it existing --> "hah! try again!"
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this, since the article was misrepresented and the purpose wasn't to discuss anything, just to bash people.