View Poll Results: Are you aware of the United State of America?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • No...it's not really there.

1 50.00%
  • Yes.

1 50.00%

Are you aware of the United States of America?

First look at this map:

You know damn sure you can see Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the rest of South America, some islands, but you're sure as hell not aware of the United States are you? it just blends into the background. It's like if a chair is at the edge of the peripheral vision, but you're not really aware of it.

Next, look at these armies:

North Korea

China

Russian

You believe for sure these countries are formidable and have strong armies...but are you really aware of the US's military? no not really if you use Google image, this is what u usually get:

A bunch of guys standing around holding flags in a ceremony:

You google some more and you see a few guys standing around kicking down door:

Basically, what menacing mass of military going through the Middle East gulfing up other standing armies? nothing. Did the US really do anything or was it even in WWII at all? Did WWII even happen?? How did Germany, Japan, and Italy get beaten? they got beaten by a mass of nothing. Like a bunch of air. Imagine the US beating Germany, Japan, or whoever else, what do you see in ur head? you see nothing, a plane here, a bomber there, but a whopping nothing. U don't see a mass of formidable army marching through Europe killing the Germany army or anything like that. You just assume, Britain or the Soviet Union got lucky, struggled, and somehow got it done at the end.

Did WWII really happen or did the US really do anything during WWII if u even assume it happened? Lets talk about militant and terrorist groups in the Middle East calling for a Jihad against the US and asking all Muslims to rise up, unite, and fight against the US...why weren't it successful?? well for one thing, after their riveting speeches, the audiences walk away, squint their eyes and go "what???" "Who??" "The United State??" "What country is that? is it even there"?? "where is it on the map?" then they like forget about it. They can't be aware of the US.

So are you aware of the US? are we living in some kind of a grand experiment? Did the US government made some kind of a secret break through in psychology behind close doors and did an experiment on the entire human specie so no one is actually aware of the United State of America??? I think this is true. Like, somehow, they make it so that the US feels vague in people's mind. It's why there's no grand Jihadi war in the US.

Anyways, are you aware of the uS?

-----
    If a mod can make the poll public I forgot.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2016-02-11 at 03:50 AM.

What the fuck are you smoking and can you share it? This is some crazy shit, more than usual from you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Go home LairenyX, your drunk

*clap* *clap* *clap*

So you finally figured it all out. The United States doesn't actually exist. Go there and you will only find empty water. The world just keeps the myth going so the people have a common enemy. But mostly so that everyone else can fling their inferiority complexes at rather than questioning their government.

Deleted
    Are you aware of Africa? Here's the true size of Africa:

(Click to enlarge.)

See how small the United States is in comparison? Amazing, isn't it? Here's South Africa, just the very tip of Africa:

(Click to enlarge.)
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-02-11 at 03:52 AM.

Yes, I was never in the Army, the US doesn't really exist. Holy shit dude, I'm a FIGMENT ! AHHHH! /headdesk
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massed unit formations are delicious.... though they tend to have a distinctly iron smell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

This, kids, is why you don't do drugs. They turn you stupid.

Oh yay, another anti-US thread !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Did you smoke to much freedom weed?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is mostly just conspiracy theorizing, which is not allowed on these forums.