Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara Delevingne View Post
    https://youtu.be/N95QYW5ILIU

saw this posted on reddit
    Ohhh wow that looks so bad..... The shoulders are WAY too small... Looks like little twigs that can easily be broken off......

Disappointment after disappointment after disappointment...........

Deleted
    The one at 0:54 looks atrocious. The colors...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    The one at 0:54 looks atrocious. The colors...
    haha, the one set I liked of the ones showed there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    it had 4 colors, it's the non mythic set. Please tell me how any of the four below match the two linked at the bottom.

not mythic 1

not mythic 2

not mythic 3

not mythic 4

The horns on the helmets for the above 4 point down at the end while the ones below point up. The helmets below also have a full faceguard while the ones above are left exposed.

mythic 1

mythic 2

One of these is the pvp elite set.

EDIT: replaced my gyazo shots with the ones from wowhead stating the ones in the video are the normal versions.
    All those sets looks the same to me , with the exception of colors ofc. Mythic usually looks way different than normal/heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    All those sets looks the same to me , with the exception of colors ofc.
    The horns on the helmet are bent upwards instead of downwards. There's a small spike at the base of the horns. It's angled a bit different at the base and it also appears to be wider. There's also a magic effect that covers the entire face.
    Mythic usually looks way different than normal/heroic.
    Not necessarily. Take a look at Death Knight T19 where the differences are quite subtle.
    Helmet: Slightly larger spike and the eyes glow.
    Shoulders: Unbroken horns, larger spikes and a small skull emblem.
    Belt: It's larger and the skull now matches the shoulders.
    Last edited by SDMF; 2016-02-12 at 02:25 PM.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Here is the full set. I think it looks pretty good BUTTTTTT if you compare it to the DK then it's not that great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Here is the full set. I think it looks pretty good BUTTTTTT if you compare it to the DK then it's not that great.
    looks like a set that could have been a green/blue starter gear in a new expansion to me.

Deleted
    Eh. Fury Set Bonus is... just... underwhelming. Like the Mythic version so far, though. Afterall, it's still missing the shoulders and the belt. Judging from the Icon, it's not gonna be a WWE-lookalike too, but much rather one of those fancypants-belts.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gambino3 View Post
    I can't understand why people who can't even play warrior properly comment or care what's the set gonna be like, won't improve your play style at all.
    lol, what a bullshit comment. Make a claim about how others can't play, while being anonymous without creds, and then bitch about people commenting on the sets' aesthetics as if it has anything to do with play-style to begin with. Prior to your post I counted 3 comments on the actual bonuses themselves, apart from the OP, and none of those even say anything specific or anything that people would generally disagree with. Add something to the discussion or shut the fuck up. Inb4 smart ass 12 yr-old comeback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Eh. Fury Set Bonus is... just... underwhelming. Like the Mythic version so far, though. Afterall, it's still missing the shoulders and the belt. Judging from the Icon, it's not gonna be a WWE-lookalike too, but much rather one of those fancypants-belts.
    I think it could look ok if they went with more of a wrapped around tail look or something similar, so that the aesthetic is tighter to the body rather than something Flavor Flav would wear. Have it match the look of the random horn-like elements on the helm, boots, gloves, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    I'm hoping the set bonuses are place holder. Just glancing at few of the other classes they all seem very bland, especially the Demon Hunters

7+ Year Old Account
    I will admit, the shoulder icon got me excited for the set overall, then I actually saw it on Wowhead. Oh well, I already have about five sets picked out for my Warrior...

EDIT: After seeing the videos, I REALLY like the shoulders. But the rest of the set is bad to meh quality... Wasted opportunity.
    Last edited by High-Chief Greathoof; 2016-02-12 at 05:13 PM.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Deleted
    It all comes down to the shoulders, personally I think a few designs could work really well with that helmet. But overall I get a kind of insectoid feeling from just seeing this.

Remove the glowy horn stuff and start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Remove the glowy horn stuff and start again.
    But we're Viking Warriors now! We need dragon icons!
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    But we're Viking Warriors now! We need dragon icons!
    Well this will be another tier I'll be transmoging... /sigh
    Curoar, Arms Warrior of 15 years.

Doesn't look good at all, but we'll have to reserve judgment until after the shoulders are finished.

Calm down. We get one good tier each expansion (aside from MoP). Surely this just means the next tier will be good.

I want more direct titan inspired stuff. Were not some generic soldier anymore but something more along the lines of hercules, blessed with thunderous strength from Aggramar. I suppose mountain kings kinda got that concept down.

Or, I wish, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I want more direct titan inspired stuff. Were not some generic soldier anymore but something more along the lines of hercules, blessed with thunderous strength from Aggramar. I suppose mountain kings kinda got that concept down.

Or, I wish, at least.
    We are givin magic elements

Hercules was just super strong.

Its not really Herc anymore if its "Herc is he was magical"

Nor have we been generic soldiers for a long time. Some of the shit warriors and warrior heroes have done in warcraft is crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Calm down. We get one good tier each expansion (aside from MoP). Surely this just means the next tier will be good.
    Tier 15. Compared to previous other tiers it was pretty mediocre, but for MoP I would argue that it was the best tier set for Warriors that expansion, especially the Heroic one.

I have faith that Blizzard will make the next tier set better. This is already a step in the right direction compared to the tier sets in WoD in my opinion, I'm sure the next one will be even better.