Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/ePy6vJU.jpg[mg]

Warlock facing my raid boss.
    Goddamn dude. That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by HisDudeness View Post
    When you play retards playing retarded decks and you mana bind the rogues crystal core. Not sure if I feel bad for the idiot or its just so fucking funny. Hell I'll just stick with laughing at the moron.
    I'm still not convinced counterspell isn't preferable, maybe also even if you try to complete the quest.

Of course, you might have gotten mana bind from a random spell effect, in which case this comment isn't targeted directly at you.

I opened Voraxx in one of my decks and i have crafted Lyra, so i decided to make some classic priest buff deck. So im playing against a quest rogue. Turn 5 he already plays his quest legendary, his minions go 5/5...so far i couldnt play much and i have single minion on the board, which was ignored so far, buffed with Power Word Shield. To his excuse, he ofc has no idea what deck i play because i couldnt do much so far. To my satisfaction, when he plays his legendary its followed by some "greetings"...next turn...

double divine spirit, inner fire, 32 face dmg on a fresh 30 rogue face..../drool

After winning a match in casual mode, my opponent sended a friend request where I expected to be insulted. Turns out the guy liked our match and offered to do his 80 gold quest with me. Good to see these people more in Hearthstone, I wish I could also share my 80 gold quests to likeable opponents but I always save them up for friends.

Had an Arena run today where I started 0-2 and had to force a draw to avoid 0-3(playing as Lock). Managed to salvage a 5 win run.

Deleted

Got a golden fire plume's heart this morning. If that doesn't make you feel good, I don't know what does

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/16jRDWi.jpg[/
    Got a golden fire plume's heart this morning. If that doesn't make you feel good, I don't know what does
    I never noticed just how stoned Ravasaur Runt looks...

You're still buying packs? I think I'm waiting until the next expansion, now. Should have taken a gif. I wanna see the animation.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I never noticed just how stoned Ravasaur Runt looks...
    He does look pretty mellow...
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You're still buying packs? I think I'm waiting until the next expansion, now. Should have taken a gif. I wanna see the animation.
    Yeah, I usually keep buying packs at this stage and start to save until the next expansion a little later on. Depends entirely if I'm still missing things I want.

For the animation, you can check hearthpwn. They tend to have both the normal and gold versions in their database, animated and everything

http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/55523-fire-plumes-heart
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/14710-sulfuras

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post

Warlock facing my raid boss.
    Well that's somebodies day ruined.

Deleted
    Made a hunter deck focused on beast beats.

Smashing the fuck out of quest rogues (which is like 80% of what I face ATM) and pirates with aggressive golakka mulliganing.
    Couldn't take getting stomped by 5/5 swine and pirates anymore.

Free packs if you choose a champion again. (I don't feel like posting a thread for this.)

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...ship-4-13-2017

@Twoddle don't blame me if you skip this time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/16jRDWi.jpg[img]
    I'll just sob into my golden Mayor Noggenfogger and Shifter Zerus.

Making me feel good, yeah, sureeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Draft 2 free from amber in a priest arena run. Play it and get deathwing in both games, win. tehehhe

Rank 19 to Rank 4 with only 6 losses (4 to hunters, 1 priest, 1 warrior) with my own variation of quest warrior (still need to tune it but I've been too lazy to edit the deck). Felt good, most of my other decks slowly struggle to rank 5 (if that) then I feel done for the month.
    and then he cupped my balls...

10+ Year Old Account
    After a stale streak suddenly got my first 12 win arena run since Un'Goro . Final score 12/2 with a midrange Paladin deck.

Was playing Renounce Lock the other day, and was playing against a priest. He plays a Deathlord on turn 3, which I cast Corruption on and since I had drawn Barnes that same turn I knew Y'Shaarj would automatically be pulled from the Deathlord. Next turn out comes my lovely 10/10 on turn 4. I cast Renounce and turn into a mage (also getting Effigy in my hand). Felt bad for the poor guy. Since it was only turn 4 I knew that he couldn't both fish around my secret with a SWP first before deathing so when my killed Y'Shaarj Deathwing, Dragonlord took his place. Needless to say it was a very short game

mage is funniest one I think - tons of random spells
    Last edited by crazylandd; 2017-05-01 at 02:37 PM.
    want to build your own PC? - TheComputerFinder - dont spend more than you need!

Was on W10 watching some videos, so I had a free screen to kill some time on. Was just playing around ranked for fun, but decided to suck it up and climb to rank 15 already so I could relax later.

It was actually pretty quick. 85% win rate with Hunter, 11-2. I can't complain. Bare in mind, this is from ranks 20->15 so it's mostly scrubs, but I like to think that early season is filled with good players at lower ranks so...

Only ran into 2 Quest Rogues, and I beat one of them kukukukuku.