Deleted

Best 3s comps currently?

I'm just wondering if there is a way to check (or if people can tell me) what the best arena comps in 3v3 are atm. Since fotm.info no longer is up and arenamate.net only shows character statistics, is there any way to look this up? Before when there were arena teams, you could just look it up on armory, but now when arena rating is individual it's hard to find. So what comp is fotm right now in 3s?

Quote Originally Posted by Daskelicious View Post
    I'm just wondering if there is a way to check (or if people can tell me) what the best arena comps in 3v3 are atm. Since fotm.info no longer is up and arenamate.net only shows character statistics, is there any way to look this up? Before when there were arena teams, you could just look it up on armory, but now when arena rating is individual it's hard to find. So what comp is fotm right now in 3s?
    Overall, I'd go with RMD. Not so much that it's fotm, but it's just a super solid comp against just about everything.

Honestly, and this seems odd to say with how bad/unbalanced/whatever WOD pvp is, I do not believe there is a "best" comp atm. While stuff may be unbalanced/rofl stomp it does not seem like one comp dominates the ladder right now.

Previous wod seasons, sure there may have RMD/Turbo may be been the "best" but this season doesn't seem that way for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehotshot View Post
    Honestly, and this seems odd to say with how bad/unbalanced/whatever WOD pvp is, I do not believe there is a "best" comp atm. While stuff may be unbalanced/rofl stomp it does not seem like one comp dominates the ladder right now.

Previous wod seasons, sure there may have RMD/Turbo may be been the "best" but this season doesn't seem that way for whatever reason.
    at high ratings you will see a lot of RMD, at least in EU realms. Actually RMD is dominating high ratings. There are some streams out there in these ratings just watch them, you will notice the most common setups pretty quickly.