Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ah, so you're a philosophical investigator?

10+ Year Old Account
    OK guys this has to stop now. I've had 7 people claim cop. You can't all be cops you silly sausages!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Ah, so you're a philosophical investigator?
    yes, exact!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    OK guys this has to stop now. I've had 7 people claim cop. You can't all be cops you silly sausages!
    fine fine fine..

I am the cop

happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    yes, exact!

- - - Updated - - -

fine fine fine..

I am the cop

happy?
    Please, no one claims in here, you claim by PM. Send a PM to everyone in the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Please, no one claims in here, you claim by PM. Send a PM to everyone in the game!
    I've gotten more PMs in the last 30minutes then I think I've gotten in my entire time on MMO-Champ.

crazy fun.

I've now got 8 Cop Claims, 4 Doctors and one claiming he's 'so not mafia'.

7+ Year Old Account
    All I have to say is....
    I can only vote once, and Bomber looks like scum to me.

Here we go again.
    Hello everybody, how's life? Excited to play with all elebenty hundred cops.
    Going to dinner and movie now, just wanted to check in.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Mornings.

The consigliere is basically a backup GF if you go by standard mafia rolecards. I've seen consigliere used once, that was in Lysah's game #27. Krayzy was it, and could only win by outliving his own GF (Dyra). So obviously he sold Dyra out, gained a ton of town cred, and waltzed his way to victory. Probably crackling like Krayzy in the process. (Sorry, had to). I don't know if this role is the same this game, or even exists, but do not let anyone pull a Don Krayzy on us.

I have seen medical examiner in one game only, and that was my own (Murder Mystery Mansion) game. The medical examiner I used allowed death reports to be announced with a murder weapon. In more traditional games, the medical examiner can examine a body and find the murder weapon. It's a weak power role if anything, but a very interesting one as you typically can figure out who killed whom. I don't know how this role plays out this game.... again, if we have one, that is.

Finally, werewolves. This is usually used as a secondary mafia team, one being spaghetti-mobsters, the other being furries. If there are two mafia teams, I expect this to be the case. But... what is an Omega werewolf? Alpha werewolf is essentially a werewolf faction's godfather equivalent. What the heck is the latter? Consigliere equivalent of the alpha werewolf, if we are to go by the possibility of a mirrored scum team setup?

Anyway. Since this game is about old-style traditions, I see but one possible way for me to open this day.
    vote: celtic

Also, none of you sent me a love letter in PM. I am especially looking at you, Dupti. How could you forget Valentine's day! I thought we had a thing!? A kinky and backstabby thing, but a thing nonetheless!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

shut up Danner god.

Danner keeps pming me dix picks Q.Q
    You promised you wouldn't tell everyone!
    That's it, Blood Fox is lying scum this game!
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

But I did send you a pm Danner!

Evenin' Peepz

So we have a First Werewolf, regular werewolf(s) and a last werewolf? Does anyone have any idea at all what an Omega Werewolf could be?

Also I'm really confused by the PM of Blue-footed Boobies I just got. Like what am I supposed to do with that?

Deleted
    No one has PMed me yet claiming to be cop, what the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    You promised you wouldn't tell everyone!
    That's it, Blood Fox is lying scum this game!
    Danner Danner Danner....
    Don't you know me lying has nothing to do with my alignment. IT has eveyrthing to do with how board I am and how funny I think it would be to pull a crazy move.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, me lying means I'm going to have a good game.

Damn 60 second restriction on PMs....

INB4 some one gets banned by spambot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    No one has PMed me yet claiming to be cop, what the hell?
    Pfft that couldn't possibly be true.

Vote Dranxadin

Must be lyin' scum hiding the real cop PMing them they were the cop.

I haven't gotten a pm Kinda sad!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Evenin' Peepz

So we have a First Werewolf, regular werewolf(s) and a last werewolf? Does anyone have any idea at all what an Omega Werewolf could be?

Also I'm really confused by the PM of Blue-footed Boobies I just got. Like what am I supposed to do with that?
    Maybe the omega werewolf's role is to pm spam weirdly named animals to everyone? Although I got a rock snake, that's not very creative Mr. Werewolf!
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Maybe the omega werewolf's role is to pm spam weirdly named animals to everyone? Although I got a rock snake, that's not very creative Mr. Werewolf!
    Heckler 2.0 confirmed.

Wow. I just... wow. Dupti, you win something for that love letter.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I haven't gotten a pm Kinda sad!
    why did you PM me and Lelly saying you were the cop then?

Blood where is those pics at???

- - - Updated - - -

why did you PM me and Lelly saying you were the cop then?

Shh I didn't want that getting out