10+ Year Old Account

god monk essentials

yesterday in-geom dropped from torment 3. i would like to eventually go for the god monk build with it. however weapon is not enough for it to work. what else do i need ? is it 6 pieces of thunderstorm set for the bonus that is so essential ? is there any shorter way to make this build work ?

now to get this certain armor set and whats worse all 6 pieces of it will take me weeks if not months.
    this is like hunting for a world drop with 0.01% drop chance in WoW. no possibility of doing a certain dungeon/raid for the one item u want. its all random in this game, isnt it

The build that mostly uses In-geom is LoN firebell. Basically comes down to having the Legacy of nightmare ring set and every other slot with a nonset ancient.
    Can google around on some various build setups with said above.

This is my LoN monk if any help.

now to get this certain armor set and whats worse all 6 pieces of it will take me weeks if not months.
    Well, yes and no. To get the perfect rolled slot of something can take a while, but for set you can get 6p for free basically if its your first char this season by hitting 70, doing a gr20 and killing zoltun kulle.

Should read up on Kanai's cube as well since this thing makes gearing a joke(sort of).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.