Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    They wanted Arnie for the end-scene but he thought it was too small a role, so they thought up something new quickly...

Deleted
    It was a fun stupid movie.
    That's all I expected when i went in, and i wasn't disapointed.

It would have been a lot better without the final scene...

I don't quite understand why everyone is throwing such a fit; these movies were always stupid; and none of them was a masterpiece.
    Albeit i liked the Predators one the characters in this one were just more relatable.
    Also: Don't get me wrong, i really liked the 1st predator movie. Especially when i was a kid and watched it for the 1st time. But all that one had going for itself was the mystery of what's actually killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    They wanted Arnie for the end-scene but he thought it was too small a role, so they thought up something new quickly...
    AFAIK he turned the role down due to scheduling... At the time of filming he was busy filming another movie.
    Besides; with this movie happening in modern day Dutch would be about 70 years old.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2018-09-20 at 05:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a decent Shane Black movie that just happened to have a Predator in it. It made me miss the quality stupid of AVP: Requiem. At least that movie had Kristen Hager's delectably soaked rear. Sweet Jesus. So wet.

One of Jacob Tremblay's lines made me genuinely laugh though, so I'll give it that.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I think the truth is that the original Predator formula just worked for one movie: the first one.

Predators (with Adrien Brody) kinda came close to how a Predator movie should be, but none of the other movies even came close.
    Yeah once you are aware of the predator, it doesn't work as well.

Holy fuck, the original ending was even worse?!

Watched a few reviews. If I got it right, the goal of the evil Predator is to... weaponize autism?

Art by draken4o

Quote Originally Posted by Darklurker View Post
    Watched a few reviews. If I got it right, the goal of the evil Predator is to... weaponize autism?
    A certain aspect of autism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Besides; with this movie happening in modern day Dutch would be about 70 years old.
    So just like Arnold (well, he's actually 71).

Quote Originally Posted by Darklurker View Post
    I thought you were joking. Oh my God.

Yeah, it's like the guy who replied to you said. They want a certain aspects of autism.

Deleted
    I have been thinking about this a lot..want more Predator lore than explosions n action aka only hunts..

terrible movie, only recommend it to your enemies

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Holy fuck, the original ending was even worse?!
    I dont know how you got that out of the video. They say that they had to make this movie bad on purpose to see if it makes as much money as other dumb shlocks in the cinema.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Not exactly. He was given free reign to make up the character's jokes but he was still assigned the role.
    Since I don't have the information at hand about him influencing his old character, you just need to watch the latest movie with another pussy joke

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont know how you got that out of the video. They say that they had to make this movie bad on purpose to see if it makes as much money as other dumb shlocks in the cinema.
    And they also showed stills that show the original climax occurred is broad daylight and they had a team of "good" predators that helped them and were shown in a tank.

This film actually got reviewed by RedLettermedia:

TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    The Predator (2018) Pitch Meeting.

Screen Rant
    Sep 26, 2018