Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I'm fairly sure my species is unisex, so we don't have the concept of marriage. Not too sure though, the anatomy of Mudcrabs has never really been explored.
    Umm, your a crab, I don't think this was meant for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Man, these Tennisace shitposts are getting worse and worse as time goes on.
    do you have anything of value to add?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It would be incedibly ridiculous if man said no.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I would pop the question, but I wouldn't mind if she did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Not married.
    Are you even trying?

Trudeau and Grégoire became engaged in October 2004, and married on May 28, 2005, in a Roman Catholic ceremony at Montreal's Sainte-Madeleine d'Outremont Church.[200] They have three children: Xavier James (born October 18, 2007),[201] Ella-Grace Margaret (born February 5, 2009)[202][203] and Hadrian Grégoire (born February 28, 2014).[204][205]

In June 1989, Obama met Michelle Robinson when he was employed as a summer associate at the Chicago law firm of Sidley Austin.[396] Assigned for three months as Obama's adviser at the firm, Robinson joined him at several group social functions, but declined his initial requests to date.[397] They began dating later that summer, became engaged in 1991, and were married on October 3, 1992.[398]

Also, I agree with Dellis on topic.

I'm fairly sure my species is unisex, so we don't have the concept of marriage. Not too sure though, the anatomy of Mudcrabs has never really been explored.
    Very good poast.
    Last edited by EventHorizon; 2016-02-25 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL +1

OT: Men put themselves in a lot of risk by getting married. He has to be 100% sure he trusts his partner because the divorce courts can and will take everything from him. And women aren't stupid. Men are more likely to get cold feet. Why would she propose to him if she's unsure he trusts her? Thus the burden of proposing falls on the man.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

7+ Year Old Account
    I am all for women's equality and everything that goes with it, but I wouldn't like it if my fiancé proposed to me instead of me proposing to her - would've hit the pride a bit.

Deleted
    WTF cares really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    WTF cares really?
    I agree with you, as usual.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    do you have anything of value to add?
    What is there to add? Why does it matter who proposes? The proposal should be something both parties discuss before it happens anyways.

As long as women are the only ones who can get pregnant, men will be the stereotypical pursuers, whether it's the initial approach or the long-term legal commitment. That basic biology informs and influences everything else about standard heterosexual romantic relationships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    My g/f and I have been together going on 8 years. We are not married. We are very happy together.

If she asked me to marry her, I would, and I would not think anything about it.
    You're kidding right? You know many women write in to these help columns asking why their bf hasn't proposed to them?

Does that mean she buys him an engagement ring or if he says yes then he still has to run out and buy her one?

10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion on this is the same as if a girl asked me out: Whatever. Why does it matter who asks who? If you both want it then you shouldn't care. And if you feel emasculated because your girl asked you to marry her... then... just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You're kidding right? You know many women write in to these help columns asking why their bf hasn't proposed to them?
    Good thing is we don't live in some dark religious middleages anymore.

More and more people choose not to get married and they are fine, considering the divorce rates.... marriage is a huge risk if you are the wealthier part.

Deleted
    What's that got to do with anything besides some women are shit at relationships? If a woman or man wants marriage they will discuss it, not remain silent like a doylum lol

10+ Year Old Account
    We have discussed it. Neither her nor I are concerned with it right now. It is an expensive investment, and we are far more concerned with just enjoying our loves together rather than fighting our way out of debt.

It will happen one day, but only when we have the money for it. She isn't a prissy girl. She is quite the tom-boy, who was raised by a tom-boy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    More and more people choose not to get married and they are fine, considering the divorse rates.... marriage is a huge risk if you are the wealthier part.
    Which I am, not that I have a ton to show for it. i'm not a material possession kind of person. I'm more into life experiences.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    And he's back....

You have some proof to back up this assertion?
    Isn't that just basic politics? giving the image of a family man gets you votes because you're more "relatable".
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
    Isn't that just basic politics? giving the image of a family man gets you votes because you're more "relatable".
    That's not it. You listen to their interviews.
    Behind every great man there's a great woman is a common theme.