Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You can't even get women to initiate sex.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
    Isn't that just basic politics? giving the image of a family man gets you votes because you're more "relatable".
    This is exactly why some of us want there to be a test in order to get a voting license.

"This guy has a family, I too have a family...I'll vote for him."

The fuck does that have to do with running a country?! It's nothing more than a reality show where stuck up, air headed celebrities fight for your ratings. It's quite disgusting, and this year's election has me feeling embarrassed to be a citizen on the United States.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Interesting stuff. Do you plan to propose when you get married or let your man/woman do it?
    Eh, I don't think it should be either way. When it goes this far, we will probably both already know whether we want marriage or not and have discussed it. There will be no call for proposition.

That said, my example might be unique, but recently I got the impression that it is women who tend to propose more often - at least when it comes to dates, not to marriage. However, those proposing to me tend to be real weirdos for some reason... The irony: those I am interested in are either not interested in turn or not available, and those interested in me are not to my taste. I guess weirdos attract weirdos. And when you are interested in non-weirdos, while being a weirdo... You are boned!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

You have some proof to back up this assertion?
    Clinton? Every politician ever? Need I keep going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want to start a family tradition based loosely on the story of how Marjorie, Countess of Carrick, kidnapped via net I believe, Robert de Brus, 6th Lord of Annandale, and held him captive until they were by account happily married.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

They don't ask. They hint and leave it up to the man to pick up on the hints. This is not a good system and hints are often missed which leads to conflict in the relationship. Being direct is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Clinton? Every politician ever? Need I keep going?
    One politician? Are you serious? One??

My mother proposed to my dad. =)
    Guess I'm one of the rare few. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    It would be incedibly ridiculous if man said no.
    Lol, why?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Good thing is we don't live in some dark religious middleages anymore.

More and more people choose not to get married and they are fine, considering the divorce rates.... marriage is a huge risk if you are the wealthier part.
    More and more unsuccessful people you mean. Most successful people still choose to be married.

One politician? Are you serious? One??
    Go use google I'm sure you can find more... Your trolling has really gotten seriously weak. I think the bans are starting to have an effect on you.

- - - Updated - - -

More and more unsuccessful people you mean. Most successful people still choose to be married.
    Where's your proof of this?
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go use google I'm sure you can find more... Your trolling has really gotten seriously weak. I think the bans are starting to have an effect on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's your proof of this?
    You name the one politician who was almost impeached and act like if it's the norm. That's funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people in general choose to be married. Whether the percentage of those among successful people who choose to be married is larger than that among unsuccessful people is an open question, and the answer really depends on how you define "successful".

Deleted
    You're kidding right? You know many women write in to these help columns asking why their bf hasn't proposed to them?
    Guess they'll be waiting then. Unless, of course, they "man up" and pop the question themselves.

Just about every successful man would disagree
    How many of those successful men were successful before they got married, though? Makes you think, doesn't it? I mean, about motives and such.

Can you list a few men who were unsuccessful, got married, and then got successful?

Im not trying to derail the thread, honest. Here is a short list of politicians confirmed to have cheated/have a mistress. These are the ones we know about also I dont think it included anyone with an open relationship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

And that's just in the U.S. one of the most sexually repressed countries in the west.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Guess they'll be waiting then. Unless, of course, they "man up" and pop the question themselves.

How many of those successful men were successful before they got married, though? Makes you think, doesn't it? I mean, about motives and such.

Can you list a few men who were unsuccessful, got married, and then got successful?
    Barack Obama.
    Justin Trudeau.

Next question!

ye a partner in your life and/or possibility of children should scare men away

go on, run

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I want to start a family tradition based loosely on the story of how Marjorie, Countess of Carrick, kidnapped via net I believe, Robert de Brus, 6th Lord of Annandale, and held him captive until they were by account happily married.
    I approve, someone plz capture me.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Barack Obama.
    Justin Trudeau.

Next question!
    Wow only 2? That proves it you are more likely to be successful if you aren't married.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow only 2? That proves it you are more likely to be successful if you aren't married.
    Bill Clinton
    George Bush

This is too easy!