Question about treasure hunter missions.

To manage my garisson Im using MasterPlan addon and I noticed that in mission of interest I had Blingtron Vault (4000 gold reward) offered 3 days ago. But Im logging every day to send followers and I never saw this mission. So how much time I have before the mission expire? And how MasterPlan can know there was Vault when I probably wasnt online when the mission was offered? Is there something like hidden log in game?

Also if I dont have atm gold missions and I will send folowers to clear other mission will I have chance to spawn more missions faster or they simply refill at set time (something like daily reset?)?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Missions of Interest are already known missions in game and the tab helps you pick the best follower setup. They are put in there by the addon. Blingtron mission spawning is RNG. You will get it when you get it.

Ofc I know they are put by MasterPlan. But Im talking about the timers below this missions. How this addon can know when the mission was last offered when I clearly wasnt online then?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Missions only spawn when you log in. The timers you see there are the last time the addon found that mission when you logged on.

On the mission spawn issue i am not very sure. I used to clear the board before the salvage yard nerf and still do on alts who have it, only i avoid the 2+ h missions. And i do those if there's nothing else and i have an epic mount roster to send. I believe clearing forces other missions to spawn. The high gold missions definitely have a cooldown. The small ones (with base gold reward below 100g) don't seem to have one. But this is anecdotal, not proven, just sharing my own experience.