Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Unless she had been assaulted...
    Thats not true, you can legally be justified in shooting someone prior to being assaulted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    My personal opinion, based on the comments of the family my cup of give a damn is pretty empty. This is the culture everyone is talking about, "he is poor and in the ghetto, so you know, stealing and breaking into homes is OK - cause you know, you need to see it from his point of view".

Total and utter lack of self responsibility.
    Robbing and stealing doesn't result in death penalties. Was the woman ever in actual danger?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    People like you are why human race is never getting past medieval savagery. "omg, dey stell my stuffz, me kill them!!" Go ahead, keep on with this gun and killing insanity. Works so well looking at gun death, crime rates and school shootings compared to countries that don't allow free guns for all who want.
    Why is people like him? Why don't you blame the people that are actually stealing the "stuffz?"

Always with the gun crime. 10,000 gun homicides in a country of 320,000,000 people. You are 3 times more likely to die on your way to work than you are by being shot. Let me know when you stop driving because of the rampant car crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Robbing and stealing doesn't result in death penalties. Was the woman ever in actual danger?
    That is basically what the entire thread argument is about. No one knows yet.

People like you are why human race is never getting past medieval savagery. "omg, dey stell my stuffz, me kill them!!" Go ahead, keep on with this gun and killing insanity. Works so well looking at gun death, crime rates and school shootings compared to countries that don't allow free guns for all who want.
    Stealing and breaking into houses is totally cool and modern?
    You do realize that "gun deaths" are almost exclusively done by criminals, who got their guns illegaly? And that crimerates are lowest in states, where people can have guns?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Why is people like him? Why don't you blame the people that are actually stealing the "stuffz?"

Always with the gun crime. 10,000 gun homicides in a country of 320,000,000 people. You are 3 times more likely to die on your way to work than you are by being shot. Let me know when you stop driving because of the rampant car crimes.
    And that statistic goes to prove you do not need to be armed, and that owning guns for self defense is poor excuse. Who says both can't share the blame? One who enables that kind of culture, and the next who lives the thug culture?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Stealing and breaking into houses is totally cool and modern?
    You do realize that "gun deaths" are almost exclusively done by criminals, who got their guns illegaly? And that crimerates are lowest in states, where people can have guns?
    In civilized countries, that is handled by the police, not vigilantes executing people left and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

This is a bad example of defense and gun use... No one should have been harmed in this scenario. If you wanna promote the pro-gun agenda you should pick better examples...

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post

DUUH, cuz stealing is fine, if little Frychickenisha needs some moneyz for clothes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    They will, and it will have excessive use of force all over it. She will be hit with a civil suit atleast.
    Good luck winning... the homeowner will simply have to show that the criminal was lawfully shot... or she might have to settle for a $1.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Poster: Do you have proof he was executed?

Linadra: He was executed

Rinse and repeat to infinity. You guys know the definition of insanity right?

And that statistic goes to prove you do not need to be armed, and that owning guns for self defense is poor excuse. Who says both can't share the blame? One who enables that kind of culture, and the next who lives the thug culture?

In civilized countries, that is handled by the police, not vigilantes executing people left and right.
    Examples where guns are used in self defense hardly ever get reported because no one winds up dead in most situations. It happens just like you want it. Person starts commiting a crime, victim pulls out a gun but doesn't shoot it, criminal backs off. There is no homicide so it doesn't get tracked.

Why would both share the blame? Someone is actively commiting a crime. The homeowner was trying to prevent herself from being a victim.

Oh, that's why there is a horde of rapists and murdeders roamingh through EU? That's why eu police is keeping their mouths shut about migrant\refugee crimes? That's why eu police didnt do a thing for a week after ny night in Cologne?
    Yeah, sorry, i'd rather shoot and defend myself and my friends\family, than bend over before some retarded piece of shit, who wants to harm\rob\etc. me.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey if you repeat something several times in a row someone might believe it's true. Leftist tactics 101

The article proves he's dead. It also said he was leaving the scene before being stopped. Your turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The article proves he's dead. It also said he was leaving the scene before being stopped. Your turn.
    Prove he was "stopped" and didn't turn around on his own.

[QUOTE=Linadra;39277175]And that statistic goes to prove you do not need to be armed, and that owning guns for self defense is poor excuse. Who says both can't share the blame? One who enables that kind of culture, and the next who lives the thug culture?/QUOTE]
    Lmao,

Person A is sitting @ home.
    Person B wants to break into Person's A house and loot it.

Do you really don't understand that you can't be blamed if you are a victim?

10+ Year Old Account
    the ones that ENABLE it are those that excuse it... LIKE YOU and others in this thread, YOU are the reason that they dont learn, you and their parents and community elders are the ones to blame for the tragedy that continues to play out You excuse that kind of culture and the ones that live it and pass it down to their kids, its shocking, its like certain groups dont give a fuck about their offspring they just keep popping them out and hoping some of them make it to adulthood. Maybe, just fucking maybe teach them to be productive members of society and not be fucking thugs. THAT would keep so many of them off the slab at the local coroner's offices.

You are helping set these kids up to fail at life, thats tragic... why do you do that?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Ha Ha I'm not falling for your trap.

I'll let the other people frustrate themselves to death of your derp.

Article proves that if he wasnt retarded SOB he was and if he didnt break into someone's house, he would still be alive and well.

Being shot is like...the first thing I would expect to happen to me, if I were to be caught unlawfully inside someone's home...

Which probably explains why I'll never break into someone's home. Other than having, y'know, basic human decency.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are actually waiting for the State's Attorney's report before making any conclusions, its a fucking shame that you know it all and dont want to wait, but dont have the fucking decency to share the damn report with the rest of us.