10+ Year Old Account
    Hitler is fucking Matt Damon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now is this Hitler or Literally Hitler?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Hitler is fucking Matt Damon!
    Whoa what? Scandal! Someone call TMZ!

Sarah Silverman ...wonder what she is using her "comedic humor" to whore for now?

10+ Year Old Account
    As funny as the idea may seem on paper, this one probably should have been axed. I absolutely love irony but at the same time I much rather keep imagery of Hitler in history textbooks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hitler is right, Trump has no sense of fashion.

Nazi uniforms were classy as fuck.

Deleted
    Whoa, Hitler is looking good...

eh, this is stupid. none of this snl stuff is ever funny, except the good burger skit they did. good burger will always be funny.

i think it was snl did it... if that's the one that kenan's on. it was one of these "comedy" shows.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was going to ask for some salt for my popcorn, but I have a feeling this thread is going to provide plenty of it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hitler is right, Trump has no sense of fashion.

Nazi uniforms were classy as fuck.
    Ikr. I can imagine Trump's uniforms to be made of burlap.

Deleted
    There's no point making a joke about something that needs to be taken seriously. This man is a serious contender for the POTUS, and the only thing anyone is doing is pointing fun. Someone needs to actually treat him as they would other politicians and dismantle him in a debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Now is this Hitler or Literally Hitler?
    Girl Hitler

(Must say I was disappointed - not that Sarah Silverman isn't funny, but I was really hoping for more Downfall.)
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardeth View Post
    There's no point making a joke about something that needs to be taken seriously. This man is a serious contender for the POTUS, and the only thing anyone is doing is pointing fun. Someone needs to actually treat him as they would other politicians and dismantle him in a debate.
    Can you debate Trump? He doesn't seem to care what responses people give him, or whether or not what he says is accurate, nor even if it makes sense.

It would be like debating some mad religious bloke on a soap box, they are not really up for debate, more of a shouty lecture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you debate Trump? He doesn't seem to care what responses people give him, or whether or not what he says is accurate, nor even if it makes sense.

It would be like debating some mad religious bloke on a soap box, they are not really up for debate, more of a shouty lecture.
    Trump has many responses, reponses love him, he has done much for the responses.

Deleted

The average Trump debate
    -What do YOU intend to do about the climate change?
    -Well, you're ugly.
    Audience: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Was expecting Downfall, disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Windowmaker View Post
    The average Trump debate
    -What do YOU intend to do about the climate change?
    -Well, you're ugly.
    Audience: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!
    Yeah... there is no intelligent way of debating Trump. I started to look up Nostradamus predictions for men with hair of golden straw. You know, just for funsies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this show on that network who's parent company is openly funding Hillary Clinton?

Either way they will need to up their game. Trump is way funnier at his rally's than this show was.

"Climate change, we'll beat it!"

I love his style of argument. Most politicians, they run themselves in circles trying to not answer the question, he acts like a playground kid, it is refreshing and horrifying in equal measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Its an insult to Hitler to compare him to Trump.