Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb Best FPS gaming mouse 2016 - Corsair M65 #1

Heu guys, I really need some help over here..

Sooo I was looking for a new gaming mouse for CS:Go today, I really need a new one, im Tired of my Roccat Kova, my hands are to big for this one.

I searched after best FPS mouse and felt over this article: http://mousearea.com/best-fps-gaming-mouse-2016/

It’s seems that the Razer DeathAdder Chroma is a decent mouse for CS:GO, should I order one on amazon or do you guys recommend another mouse?

Whats your guys opnion?

$104 dollars, are you serious?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    The deathdadder cost $55?

Deleted
    I remember when Intellimouse 3.0 was good enough for CS 1.6. Hint, it's not in the mouse, it's you.

Deleted
    My opinion is all those so called 'gamer mouses' or 'gamer keyboards' are overpriced fancy garbage that looks pretty and usually glows.

I mean a 100 bucks for a mouse that really is no different? By all means if you feel like wasting your money.

I just use a g600 for everything, works fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by En dum en View Post
    I remember when Intellimouse 3.0 was good enough for CS 1.6. Hint, it's not in the mouse, it's you.
    a good mouse and/or keyboard can definiately give you an edge. And can a good monitor
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    I haven't tried mionix castor but def recommend mionix strongly.
    Best mouses i've ever had, currently have the naos 7000 but thinking of getting the 8200.

Its so ergonomic and fits perfectly in your hand, specially if you got big hands.

Tried a lot of gamer mouses from razor to corsair and mionix just blows them outta the water.

I'd stay away from the Razer mice. My original Lachesis lasted me for 6 years before a wayward puppy chewed the cord. I got it back together and working but ended up buying a Naga to replace it. That Naga lasted less than a year before the right click decided to randomly stop working. Razer refused doing warranty work staying that it was wear and tear. I received another Naga as a gift that lasted about 6 months before both clickers started to fail along with the scroll wheel button. Searching Google returns a lot of hits about how terrible the build quality of Razer has become. I'd honestly go with a Corsair, SteelSeries, or Logitech instead of paying a fortune for a Razer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    a good mouse and/or keyboard can definiately give you an edge. And can a good monitor
    I"m gonna bite.. How do they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    More accurate and faster aim.
    Faster input. (Doesn't matter for cs:go or fps in general, but other games yeh.)
    Higher refresh rate, enabling you to see "faster/more"

With that said, its tiny tiny differences and you'd have to already be pro to even notice most of it.
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2016-03-14 at 11:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    steel series sensei, not too large, 4 side buttons, 2 on each side. No additional crap you don't need and not overly expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Computer forum where you are far more likely to get the answers you are after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    It mostly comes down to response times and refresh rates.
    it's ofc a very minor advantage .. pretty neglectable
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    My opinion is all those so called 'gamer mouses' or 'gamer keyboards' are overpriced fancy garbage that looks pretty and usually glows.

I mean a 100 bucks for a mouse that really is no different? By all means if you feel like wasting your money.
    It's all about the sensor! It plays a major role, especially when playing games like CS:GO.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best FPS or even gaming mouse in general is a trackball of course. The accuracy and speed on those things is sick, not to mention you won't have any RSI complaints after long gaming sessions. But I can understand not everyone wants to get used to a totally different way of controlling your mouse which will cause you weeks of frustration to learn and master. But it's totally worth it though!

10+ Year Old Account
    RAT 9

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I strongly recommend http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Precisio...t_sims?ie=UTF8

This mouse is reasonably priced, precise and incredibly comfortable.
    wow thats a really cheap one! do you have a review of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    And can a good monitor
    In fact they normally use monitors with completely broken gamma so they can see dark areas better than they should. The image looks garbage but it technically works...
    The response time difference is overestimated. "Gaming" gear in general is overpriced and more than often is of bad quality. You can buy a mouse with a good sensor without having to spend a lot of money, and when it comes to keyboards their only difference is the switch used and how they look...