Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

90% of Chicago Cops Support Trump

Even in a corrupt leftist city those that hold up the sky support Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...day-uic-rally/

John Cardillo: 90% of Chicago Police Officers Support Donald Trump after Friday UIC Rally

Jim Hoft Mar 14th, 2016 1:50 pm —168 Comments

Radio host and former police officer John Cardillo, who has a large police audience, says 90% of Chicago police officers support Donald Trump after Friday’s UIC rally was canceled.

Donald Trump canceled his massive rally at the UIC auditorium on Friday night due to security threats. Trump prevented what possibly could have been a very violent situation. The local police officers appreciated this.

Leftist protesters cheered, beat Trump supporters, blocked an ambulance to the local hospital and screamed profanities at families staying at the Trump Hotel.

Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich sided with Bill Ayers, Black Lives Matter, Communists and violent far left protesters.

The anti-Trump protesters blocked ambulances and screamed at emergency workers, “F*ck you! F*ck you! Back up and go around!”
    The anti-Trump mob beat police officers outside the arena.
    cop bleeding

John Cardillo told his audience today that a trusted police officer friend in Chicago told him this weekend that before the UIC rally 70% of police officers supported Donald Trump. After the rally was called off and GOP candidates sided with the violent mob – 90% of police officers support Donald Trump.

Policemen are Atlas, now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Because Trump doesn't demonize cops? Not to hard to understand this one

7+ Year Old Account
    WoW I'm surprised. But I've got to ask how trump gains so much support in the US, whereas he is ridculized around the globe?

Would be nice if the other candidates stopped demonizing cops every chance they get.

Quote Originally Posted by WastelanderTim View Post
    Would be nice if the other candidates stopped demonizing cops every chance they get.
    They go with whats popular. Just like the guy above you can't understand the appeal of Trump because he is bombarded with negative shit

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    WoW I'm surprised. But I've got to ask how trump gains so much support in the US, whereas he is ridculized around the globe?

You must not have seen the barking mad HilLIARy ad. Trump has done business around the world and China/ Mexico fear what he would do in the form of Fair Trade. Trump has corrupt people on the right and leftists hating him. I guess you think Merkel is still popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    They go with whats popular. Just like the guy above you can't understand the appeal of Trump because he is bombarded with negative shit
    Trump is the candidate that panders to whatever is in front of his face the most. He's the least consistent and could contradict himself within the same hour, he'll cater to whatever audience he's speaking to in order to stir up emotion (which he does incredibly well obviously). Not surprising, considering he's a silver spoon fed brat that's never had to actually man up to anything in his life. He's that kid that talks smack and then goes and runs behind his dad. That's who he is, and he feels entitled to run the country, and is paving his road to get there out of stupid people that fall for his shtick.

Actually, Hillary is pretty much the same, so he might not be the most. It could be a tie.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is damn impressive. Hopefully the other 10% wake up soon.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-03-17 at 12:56 AM.

Right sure would be nice for them to be under a president who won't scrutinize police brutality. Police round here would love that.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Right sure would be nice for them to be under a president who won't scrutinize police brutality. Police round here would love that.
    Brutality and irrational groupthink hate are very different things

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    he's basically a typical republican in most regards.

only thing he's done differently is propose a wall at the border and temporarily blocking non-us citizen muslims from entering the country. people like to ask "what about muslims leaders who are our allies" which is stupid, because obviously he doesn't mean someone in an important position, just random people you don't know shit about.

trump's better than cruz, honestly. if you want a real nightmare running the US, you elect a monstrosity like cruz.

I didn't mean to imply police brutality was an issue, only that trump as president wouldn't make it out to be one.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Sooo, no source except a radio host? Very convincing.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    I didn't mean to imply police brutality was an issue, only that trump as president wouldn't make it out to be one.
    I'd rather have Trump who supports the police nationwide. Brings light to the majority of police who do a great job and not make them out to be devils. And have instances of wrong doing by the police carefully looked at as individuals who have broken their oath to serve and protect. Naturally having them punished accordingly.

Radio host and former police officer John Cardillo, who has a large police audience, says 90% of Chicago police officers support Donald Trump after Friday’s UIC rally was canceled.
    And not just radio, but TV as a regular contributor and analyst for Glenn Beck, Dr. Drew, Dana Loesch, Fox Business, NRA News, Newsmax, and countless others.
    Thought I'd quote this since most people seem to only care about titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little proof would be nice. Other than some guy on the radio. Willing to bet the Police Union doesn't support him.

10+ Year Old Account
    No he just demonizes everyone else.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'd suggest reading up on the history of Chicago police in the last 50+ years. Not to generalize, but this figure will become pretty clear. Anyone from Chicago or familiar with Chicago would not find this stat surprising at all...and for all the wrong reasons.

There wasn't a poll. A guy with a talk radio program said a thing.