Killzznhealz Healing Log Help

Hi everyone!

I strive to improve regularly in this game but recently I received some mixed criticism about my heals so I would like to improve even more. I got some feedback from a high ranking H pally that helped me understand some of my flaws, but I would like some other peoples opinions as well. If you look up Killzznhealz-Sargeras on warcraft logs you can see my fights. I would link logs but I am not allowed to link externally yet, so...

Some feedback I have received is:
    1. My guild tends to overheal most fights which makes it hard to see how I perform under pressure.
    2. I use the phylactery on all the fights, I should use intuitions gift more.
    3. I do not manage my Avenging Wrath well all the time.

Those are all the things I am going to work on currently. If you can add anything to that or give me tips on how to fix my flaws (other than having too many healers, I can't do anything about that lol) I would greatly appreciate it!

Also, if anyone can give me tips on how to compare my logs to other top end H pally logs that would be great! I know how to use the compare option, but when I look at holy shocks, judgement, and flashes cast, I am pretty even with many top end players, but my heals still do not rank as highly as they could, so I am probably missing some things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your best bet is posting in the fix your heals thread where several people go to get/give advice on how you are or aren't healing. It isn't necessary creating a new thread on the matter. If you post there I'm sure anyone would be glad to create a link to your logs. Even though anyone could do that now, I would still copy your post to the thread so that everyone can get a look see.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Y-Fix-my-Heals!

Done, thank you very much for that EzG.