Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Why Is Hillary Clinton So Controversial?

Not my video but pretty good

7+ Year Old Account
    Trying to convince this board Clinton isn't corrupt is like trying to tell a black lives matter person that all lives matter.

They won't listen to you and will only get mad.

Oh by the way all 4857398573495934 controversies are all part of a vast right wing conspiracy. They are all plotting against her.

All of them.

Every.

Single.

One.

Besides, What difference does it make?

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump 2016 let's make America great again.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably not entirely in the loop on US politics, but I've seen her totally changing her position based on what's popular and then lying about it. And then there's the whole thing with her apparently being totally shit at her previous appointments, breaking laws, and the corporate sponsors.

Just seems dishonest in every way possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly the FBI investigation that seems more and more likely to actually go after her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Trying to convince this board Clinton isn't corrupt is like trying to tell a black lives matter person that all lives matter.

They won't listen to you and will only get mad.

Oh by the way all 4857398573495934 controversies are all part of a vast right wing conspiracy. They are all plotting against her.

All of them.

Every.

Single.

One.

Besides, What difference does it make?
    We're still waiting for solid proof of this corruption she's been accused of. For all the time and hundreds of millions sunk into accusing Hillary of things, the right sure does have a hard time actually providing any evidence of their claims.

The bigger corruption is the right wing sinking all of this tax payer money and not producing any results. People are starting to get tired of their money being wasted on witch hunts and boogeymen. People want proof that their tax dollars are being used to good effect. Oh you just wasted even more of my tax dollars with no results? Yeah, even less people are going to vote for you now.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-03-23 at 07:59 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I'm probably not entirely in the loop on US politics, but I've seen her totally changing her position based on what's popular and then lying about it. And then there's the whole thing with her apparently being totally shit at her previous appointments, breaking laws, and the corporate sponsors.

Just seems dishonest in every way possible.
    Throw on top of that egomaniac and you've got her in a nutshell. Even her marriage is a total sham, those two are together for the power and the power alone.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where there is smoke, there is fire. People are sick of the BS that goes on in politics and she is pretty much the symbol of that. She is easily bought and sold and changes her opinion on where the political wind is. If you can't see that, they you have been sold as well.

Seems genuinely amazing to me that she can openly lie about having changed her position, while responding like she's suffering form genuine mental degeneration while being confronted by it, and her career as a politician is just fine from it. Listening to that conversation it sounds like she was having a stroke or something. And that's her brain functioning as what is normal for her? That's fucking scary, man. She seems like someone who shouldn't be put in charge of a kiosk, never mind a country.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    We're still waiting for solid proof of this corruption she's been accused of. For all the time and hundreds of millions sunk into accusing Hillary of things, the right sure does have a hard time actually providing any evidence of their claims.

The bigger corruption is the right wing sinking all of this tax payer money and not producing any results. People are starting to get tired of their money being wasted on witch hunts and boogeymen. People want proof that their tax dollars are being used to good effect. Oh you just wasted even more of my tax dollars with no results? Yeah, even less people are going to vote for you now.
    Thank you for proving my point.

What are you talking about? She levels with the American people every chance she gets. She not corrupt in the least. I mean her getting fired after the Watergate scandal for unethical conduct was something that has happened YEARS ago and is ancient history. Nothing to see here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for proving my point.
    "Hillary's done all of this stuff!"

"Ok? Prove it, and present your evidence."

"Well we can't, but we just know she is, and if you don't believe us you're a blind mindless left wing sheeple."

"Ok so you don't have any proof."

"Ha you just proved my point you sheeple!"

^Summarizes Hillary hate.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    "Hillary's done all of this stuff!"

"Ok? Prove it, and present your evidence."

"Well we can't, but we just know she is, and if you don't believe us you're a blind mindless left wing sheeple."

"Ok so you don't have any proof."

"Ha you just proved my point you sheeple!"
    No evidence would sway you.

It's okay. Clinton needs her loyal subjects.

To be fair, the evidence isn't there. It's always been "wait for the next investigation, you'll see!".

I think she's sleaze. That she's better than the other candidates (bar Sanders, but Sanders would be less than useless with congress) is a goddamn travesty. But all these "investigations" never show ANYTHING and always rely on "just wait, it'll happen!".

She's a serial liar, for one.

Go ahead and trust her if you want.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

15+ Year Old Account

Real evidence would sway me.

But your evidence has always been stuff that is not illegal but you think should be, and then "Just wait until investigation number 87, you'll see, they'll find something!"

Our stance has always been put up or shut up. You've done neither. No evidence, just excuses, and you certainly never shut up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    To be fair, the evidence isn't there. It's always been "wait for the next investigation, you'll see!".

I think she's sleaze. That she's better than the other candidates (bar Sanders, but Sanders would be less than useless with congress) is a goddamn travesty. But all these "investigations" never show ANYTHING and always rely on "just wait, it'll happen!".
    Well, when you remain silent and refuse to testify against the Clinton's then you are pardoned, well ya of course there isn't evidence. I mean it's not like they have the money or power to hide anything, oh wait

- - - Updated - - -

Real evidence would sway me.

But your evidence has always been stuff that is not illegal but you think should be, and then "Just wait until investigation number 87, you'll see, they'll find something!"

Our stance has always been put up or shut up. You've done neither. No evidence, just excuses, and you certainly never shut up about it.
    No it wouldn't if Hillary came right out and admitted any kind of guilt you would still blame republicans. I have yet seen you say anything negative about any democrat that is of importance.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well, when you remain silent and refuse to testify against the Clinton's then you are pardoned, well ya of course there isn't evidence. I mean it's not like they have the money or power to hide anything, oh wait
    Again.. "it's there, believe me!". That's why it gets no traction.

When it doesn't show it's a conspiracy or it'll happen next time. That's why when someone says "shocking new evidence" of anything Clinton I yawn and turn away at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't have a woman for Pres right after a black guy. Old white guys already feel "persecuted". /sarcasm off

FYI: I'm white and I just turned 40. I can criticize my own.

All the "evidence" and allegations against her are vaporware. Not one solid thing has ever stuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No it wouldn't if Hillary came right out and admitted any kind of guilt you would still blame republicans. I have yet seen you say anything negative about any democrat that is of importance.
    Seriously. At least some lefties on this site can point out weak points in Sanders or Clinton.

I can point out the weak points of the major players on my side in this election. Can you?