View Poll Results: Would you live in a college dorm with your fellow Gen-OT posters?

Voters
173. This poll is closed
  • I need more info

28 16.18%
  • Sure, why not

43 24.86%
  • Not with these tards.

102 58.96%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Why would someone do that?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'm genuinely curious as to why she felt the need to include that part in her post. it's almost as if she wants us to care about what she thinks of us....
    Honestly, I think she lost too many arguments here and has just devolved to shit posting. Its sad really, how boring does your life have to be to come here just to insult the majority of posters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    What, you want him to remove the pizza box?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Honestly, I think she lost too many arguments here and has just devolved to shit posting. Its sad really, how boring does your life have to be to come here just to insult the majority of posters.
    let's be honest, "devolved to shitposting" is actually GenOT's natural evolution. It's like a pokemon stone for people.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    What, you want him to remove the pizza box?
    No, wear proper clothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not ?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I think it's kind of weird that for her to have a negative opinion of Gen-OT regulars it must be the case she's just bitter about losing arguments.
    So, is there something wrong with thinking that people here are generally boring, then?

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't aware that thinking that people here are boring was considered insulting them. >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I think it's kind of weird that for her to have a negative opinion of Gen-OT regulars it must be the case she's just bitter about losing arguments.
    So do I but here we are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    let's be honest, "devolved to shitposting" is actually GenOT's natural evolution. It's like a pokemon stone for people.
    yeah but evolving just doesn't sound right.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, wear proper clothing.
    They don't make proper clothing for sharks. I have to clothe myself in leftover pizza boxes held together with leftover boneless wings and ranch dressing
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

7+ Year Old Account
    No, of course not. It's not hard to see why someone might have a negative opinion of the bulk of Gen-OT regulars. I was simply criticizing Jotaux for basically accusing you of being the frustrated fox to Gen-OT's "sour" grapes.
    Alright, that makes sense. Sorry for thinking something else about your post. I got the notion that you had a personal issue with me like he usually does. Which is what I find boring about him, interesting enough.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

yeah but evolving just doesn't sound right.
    "What? Poster is evolving! Poster has evolved into Shitposter!"

7+ Year Old Account
    They don't make proper clothing for sharks. I have to clothe myself in leftover pizza boxes held together with leftover boneless wings and ranch dressing

You should already be familiar, no?
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Your question was irrelevant to begin with. You were inferring that my opinion is somehow enforced on you, it is not. Also there is nothing vague about stating that I find you to be a generally boring person. You are boring, in my opinion. It isn't vague, it isn't cloaking anything, it simply is.
    you must have really poor reading comprehension because thats not what i said at all.
    i never stated your opinions were being enforced.
    I didn't say that you should or should not care. You simply are.
    this comment is indeed incredibly vague and was not answering the question i posed at all. rather you were dodging it in an attempt to avoid answering it with a vague philosophical statement that has little relevancy to the question i asked.
    and no my question was not irrelevant as you do not get to decide what is relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Alright, that makes sense. Sorry for thinking something else about your post. I got the notion that you had a personal issue with me like he usually does. Which is what I find boring about him, interesting enough.
    as usual it's always someone else's fault. i find that to be a common theme among every woman i meet. and some men as well.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

as usual it's always someone else's fault. i find that to be a common theme among every woman i meet.
    this sentence makes me think the problem is you.

when you find a "common fault" among people it's usually within you, not everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    this sentence makes me think the problem is you.

when you find a "common fault" among people it's usually within you, not everyone else.
    no the problem is you and the rest of the world. i admit i am not perfect but at least i am willing to admit my flaws. unlike everyone else who always proceeds to blame everyone else for their problems. in short the problem is you and everyone who thinks like you.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-03-28 at 11:24 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

no the problem is you and the rest of the world. i admit i am not perfect but at least i am willing to admit my flaws. unlike everyone else who always proceeds to blame everyone else for their problems.
    soooo now the problem is me because i'm female?

What. i didn't even blame a problem on anyone, just pointed something out.

10+ Year Old Account
    soooo now the problem is me because i'm female?

What. i didn't even blame a problem on anyone, just pointed something out.
    Females are evil, obviously!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

7+ Year Old Account
    you must have really poor reading comprehension because thats not what i said at all.
    i never stated your opinions were being enforced.

Then you should reread your own post, I was never forcing anything on you, ever.

this comment is indeed incredibly vague and was not answering the question i posed at all. rather you were dodging it in an attempt to avoid answering it with a vague philosophical statement that has little relevancy to the question i asked.
    and no my question was not irrelevant as you do not get to decide what is relevant.
    I wasn't dodging anything because you never presented anything. As I already said, you question was irrelevant to my post. And you say that I need reading compension...

as usual it's always someone else's fault. i find that to be a common theme among every woman i meet. and some men as well.
    So, the issue is you, then.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Females are evil, obviously!
    i never said females were evil. i said they tend to blame others for their problems. as well as a lot of men. in fact i find society in general to be very flawed and broken. it's why you should never trust anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breadisfunny is a misogynist confirmed.