Deleted

Equipmentmanager sets not working since 6.2.4

Anyone with the same problem? How to fix it?

If i use a set it happens that im randomly naked,tried reloading,restarting,doing the sets new etc etc

Do you use any kind of addon? I'm using the default and it works as before. o.O

Deleted
    Nothing at all,only the sets i made in the manager and its not working at all

Ever since the patch even if i only unequip1 item it says "failed because of full inventory" eventho i have 20+ free spaces or i stand there half naked-naked.
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2016-03-24 at 06:57 PM.

Locate your addons folder, and delete any "blizzard_" addons when the game is not running.
    They will be recreated when the game starts again, so isolating them being corrupted/damaged as the cause.

Otherwise there is something else interfering, since this isn't a widespread or common issue.
    An addon I would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm having the same issue. wtf is causing this.

i have disabled all addons. still happens.
    Last edited by Sierra85; 2016-03-25 at 04:23 AM.
    Hi

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Locate your addons folder, and delete any "blizzard_" addons when the game is not running.
    They will be recreated when the game starts again, so isolating them being corrupted/damaged as the cause.

Otherwise there is something else interfering, since this isn't a widespread or common issue.
    An addon I would think.
    Do what this person said, dont disable delete the blizzard addons they will automatically come back when you relog into the game, if that doesnt work delete your interface folder and redownload your addons one by one

Deleted
    Sadly doesnt work, guess ill be using /equipslot macros from now on, nice patch blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Do what this person said, dont disable delete the blizzard addons they will automatically come back when you relog into the game, if that doesnt work delete your interface folder and redownload your addons one by one
    done this. still doesnt work.

the patch seems to have broken equipment manager sets for some people... its not addon related.
    Hi

Perhaps see if there is anything those sets have in common.
    Type of weapon, perhaps a full list of the items in it.
    The name of the set even, as some backend battle.net changes have caused issues with saved variables due to account name changes.

Perhaps even recreate the set as a new one, with a new name and see if that has the same issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.