Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Lady gets maced in da faced at Trump rally.

Video: https://twitter.com/MollyBeck/status/714935469667168256

After watching the video what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    She hit someone. They sprayed her. Don't see much of an issue here.

Hard to say. She obviously took a swing at someone. But mace is a bit overkill in response to a punch, not to mention in a crowd that tight they probably ruined several other people's day along with hers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people need to stop the fucking Trump-hysteria.

It's just feeding him and his followers and there's no way in hell that he's going to win anyways.

Seriously, the anti-Trump crowd is becoming worse than the pro-Trump one, everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate Trump and she makes me want to empty a can of mace in her face.

Kids shouldn't be out pretending to be SJW. Go home.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I think people need to stop the fucking Trump-hysteria.

It's just feeding him and his followers and there's no way in hell that he's going to win anyways.

Seriously, the anti-Trump crowd is becoming worse than the pro-Trump one, everyone needs to chill the fuck out.
    But they truly believe he is the next Hitler and that everything they do is for the greater good... Hmm... who else committed violence and believed it was for the greater good...

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the still mildly amusing...

Last edited by Kalis; 2016-03-30 at 12:39 AM.

Good for that Fat Cow. People acting like that should be maced in the face, no matter who they support or dont support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I find the still mildy amusing...
    I see nothing wrong, she was complaining that she was hungry so someone is sharing their carrot juice with her.

too bad she had glasses on
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I find the still mildy amusing...

She's really lucky to be wearing glasses. That guy should have aimed higher up.

Also wtf is up with all the retards in the background trying to snap photos with their cellphones like it's the fourth of july? Bunch of apes.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

She hit someone, she got it back.

but still, why the fuck does america go fucking apeshit every election?
    You can have debates and all that shit but come on. That is way over the line. Its like a zoo or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Stickinator View Post

You can have debates and all that shit but come on. That is way over the line. Its like a zoo or something..
    Where as Europe has been very left in the recent past, America is a gigantic war between conservatives and liberals that just gets more and more intense every election cycle. The we have the press fanning the flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    She hit someone. They sprayed her. Don't see much of an issue here.
    I don't think pepper spray into a crowd is an appropriate response to a punch from a 15 year old girl. She was not a threat to anyone there for throwing a single punch. Document the incident, notify the police and deal with it properly.

Trump response to violence at his rallies has been deplorable. He shouldn't be taking sides and saying his people are good and the other side is the problem.

Here's a clip of Obama dealing with someone interrupting him.

Last edited by fengosa; 2016-03-30 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    I hate Trump and she makes me want to empty a can of mace in her face.

Kids shouldn't be out pretending to be SJW. Go home.
    The issue is that people are hating Trump for the wrong reasons. He is not a racist or a sexist..etc but he is a terrible human being.

BUT however I'm very glad he is running. He will destroy the insane Republican party and FINALLY we can get 4 years of work from the next batch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickinator View Post

Yeah, because Europe isn't having these kinds of issues at all right now in their political climate. Aren't effigies of Merkel being burned in Germany?

I think we need to invite Maury and Jerry to every Trump rally from here on out. Also maybe Vince McMahon.

Good, I've got no love for Trump, but if you're gonna swing at someone, you're GONNA get answered back in one way or another. Don't throw a punch if you aren't ready for what comes next.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

She shoulda got powerbombed, and I'm not a Trump supporter by any means.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    The issue is that people are hating Trump for the wrong reasons. He is not a racist or a sexist..etc but he is a terrible human being.

BUT however I'm very glad he is running. He will destroy the insane Republican party and FINALLY we can get 4 years of work from the next batch.
    I'm confused, who's going to work for the next four years? Cause Shillary is just going to be in cruise control and I doubt Republicans are going to be any less obstructive or corrupt then they are now. I'll admit that Trump really has the potential to do some damage to the Republican brand but for now it's nothing the sheeple won't have completely forgotten in 4 years.
    Facilis Descensus Averno