Will Legion's Dalaran Have All The Capital City Portals?

I was wondering if the new dalaran will have portals to all of the capital cities like the golden lantern. Im getting alittle tired of seeing the same place, everytime i hearth for the past 2 expansions. Did they finally decide to add city ports in dalaran? Or is it like WoD, where its only a couple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it has portals to all of the Vanilla/BC faction capitals, Shattrath, and the Shrines, as well as portals to the Caverns of Time, Karazhan, Dalaran Crater, and Wyrmrest Temple. The only major ones apparently missing are the Ashran hubs and Northrend Dalaran (although Wyrmrest Temple is probably meant to substitute for that, since it'd be weird to teleport from Dalaran to Dalaran).

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Yes, it has portals to all of the Vanilla/BC faction capitals, Shattrath, and the Shrines, as well as portals to the Caverns of Time, Karazhan, Dalaran Crater, and Wyrmrest Temple. The only major ones apparently missing are the Ashran hubs and Northrend Dalaran (although Wyrmrest Temple is probably meant to substitute for that, since it'd be weird to teleport from Dalaran to Dalaran).
    awesome. For some reason I thought those were removed from the alpha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    awesome. For some reason I thought those were removed from the alpha
    If they were I haven't heard of it. The articles I pulled that information from were from January so it's possible they're outdated. But the only teleport removals I've heard of recently were the class hall teleport spells (there are portals to them in Dalaran now instead).

It has all the portals to everywhere.

I think it's really about time they put portals in all the capital cities.