Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

The best update in legion.

Finally we get matching boots for the lovely T10H set.

https://i.imgur.com/wbhkIuK.jpg

Nice. Hopefully there's a belt too
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-04-07 at 06:28 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    No belt as of yet, some nice non WWE belts that fit the colour scheme though.

This is good, but new charge animation is the best update (for me anyway :P), half races looked idiotic using sprint animation for charge, but now it's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are so many sets in WoW that currently need this treatment, dating all the way back to Vanilla. I really hope this is a sign that they plan on fixing ALL of them at some point. It doesn't even have to be at launch.

For instance, there is a set of gloves that used to drop off the world dragons, that match the Enchanted Thorium set. Obviously, we can't get them anymore. I really hope they give us a way to re-acquire items like this. I think there were also the...boots? Of the VanCleef look-alike set that suffered a similar fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Haha, this is indeed a welcomed addition. I usually used the boots of 25 Vezzax or the DS boots but they never felt right.

Armor dyes would solve everything. Maybe some day.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Haha, this is indeed a welcomed addition. I usually used the boots of 25 Vezzax or the DS boots but they never felt right.

Armor dyes would solve everything. Maybe some day.
    Preach. Hopefully someday.