And yet another trinket question (Unending Hunger).

Hey all.

So here's my armory. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mihalik/simple

Now the question I have is this. Recently I got a HC WF and Socketed Unending Hunger trinket. I read here and there that it wasn't really an optimal choice for Fury, but I still did the sims for a couple of set ups.

Now sim results gave me the best outcome with Horn and Unending Hunger, albeit still doing quite a bit less DPS.

What confuses me is whether there is a scenario where Hunger would be useful compared to my other trinkets? Is it any better playing as Arms?

And advice on trinket use?

You should always use Class trinket + EDH as Fury & Unending hunger + Class trinket as arms.

Any other setup usually means you want to go for log rankings or the fight doesnt allow you to use x trinket. Class trinket as fury on hellfire assault do suck since you swap targets so much, but then again if you arent doing this on mythic it doesnt matter what you use. Demon trinket could be good as arms (over heroic UH) for demon fights, but if it doesnt proc below 20%, it isnt worth using imo.

You can also use your interrupt to gain a stack on unending hunger if you arent saving it for something.
    Last edited by Khelon; 2016-04-19 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    You should always use Class trinket + EDH as Fury & Unending hunger + Class trinket as arms.

Any other setup usually means you want to go for log rankings or the fight doesnt allow you to use x trinket. Class trinket as fury on hellfire assault do suck since you swap targets so much, but then again if you arent doing this on mythic it doesnt matter what you use. Demon trinket could be good as arms (over heroic UH) for demon fights, but if it doesnt proc below 20%, it isnt worth using imo.

You can also use your interrupt to gain a stack on unending hunger if you arent saving it for something.
    I see.

Trinkets this tier are quite a bit counter-intuitive at first glance.

Khelon is right about that. For Arms you just go Class + Unending all day, every single day for the rest of your life (until Legion). Fury you can change up a bit here and there, but for single target fights its EDH + Class.

Iskar is the only fight I use Unending. I use EDH + Unending for my cleave, but that's pretty much the only scenario where you do that. The crit from the Unending partially offsets the haste loss of the class trinket (higher bloodshirst cd with lower haste). Also, Unending can proc while its already up and reset its duration with full stacks.

Someone will probably call me a moron for this post.