[H] 740 Paladin LFG! Average parse 85+

Hi there!

I am currently looking for a high end guild to join. Protection (MS) and Retribution (OS), I led all my previous groups since Highmaul up to now. My current group and I decided to call it quit since we were always missing a few members, bringing us under 20 players. Since a lot of them did not speak english (french as first language), we could not find any replacements.

I am available to raid on tuesday, thursday and sunday between 7pm and midnight (max) EST. I am looking for a guild that would raid on 2 of those nights, preferably tuesday and thursday. I am unfortunately not interested in starting progression again on the first few bosses.

Mmo-champion does not allow me to link my logs, so please check them out on warcraftlogs.com. Average parse on all bosses is around 85+.

My retribution parse are only in heroic and can be found in the same place. I do not have any mythic parse while being in Retribution spec since I was leading as the main tank of my group.

You can contact me here or with my battle tag: Irkul#1989

- - - Updated - - -

I am still available to raid this week for a try out!
    Last edited by Inquisit; 2016-04-06 at 02:29 PM.

Hey there! <Xen of Onslaught> is currently recruiting for our core mythic raid. We have a couple of spots open immediately. We're 10/13 Mythic HFC, and play horde on the realm Emerald Dream. (RPPVP, however this is not an RP guild)

Our raid schedule:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Central (Server)

You can apply via our website xoohq.com or you can contact one of us on battlenet Jasmine#1999 or Kuulin#1631.

I know you're ideally looking for a 2 day, but our raid seems to fit your schedule. I look forward to speaking with you further.

-Jasmine