Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me let you into a secret, this goes to all the "No content" whiners.

Games take time to make,you can't magic up an expansion,when work on one expansion is done,they work on patches,and new content and then after that a new expansion,which takes time.

So stop whining like entitled 3 year old's and grow up and realise that THINGS TAKE TIME.

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nty. I played wrath and while it was my fav time in WoW I don't wish to go back to it.

Blizzard just needs to not be lazy fucks and provide content.
    i agreed (10lar)

7+ Year Old Account
    So unoriginal and uninteresting. Not a single expansion had anything I want to go back to.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unsub and play something else until next exp.
    No, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

another vanilla server thread, you can argue that it's going to progress to bc, but it is what it is... another thread to start up legacy servers. I'd rather unsub than have some of the development team go back and fix some stupid errors on a legacy server most people don't even want. Wasting time they could otherwise be utilizing and pushing back new content even further than a year.

I am not interested in questing on foot till level 40 all over again. I did that on an RP-PvP realm on 2 characters back in TBC before the nerf to zone elites.

In short, been there, done that.

The ultimate solution to content droughts is to play other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Every addon since wrath we had 10-13 months of nothingness and it will be the same with Legion (don't kid yourself). I have the solution and it is masterful. It doesn't cost Blizzard much and it's something the community always asked for!

!!! Rollback servers aka vanilla, bc or wrath exclusive servers !!!
    -> Legion til next addon break: vanilla servers
    -> after that bc servers
    -> then wrath servers

These will be launched when the last patch of Legion is out for 5 months and we will see the correlating content patches of the respective time in a fast pace to keep things constantly changing and evolving. This will save WoW and millions of subs in the process (even more people will join to relive the good old times). I can see it.

No.
    Simply NO.
    First off the server blades cant handle that code anymore. second NO.
    I dont know what you played but the game as far as I am concerned was not as good as it was. Vanilla compared to now no. BC compared to now no. Wrath well it was the best. But who the heck wants to do the old rerun junk once you played it you played it move on. Stop living in the past man.

Well, obviously yearly expansions are the answer.

Ontopic though.... no.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    This idea while interesting doesn't solve anything. Yes, there are people that want to play those old expansions only ... however, those numbers are minor compared to number of people playing the game. It does nothing to solve content issue at all.

It is a nice idea, but doesn't address the drought at all. It is like saying "Oh, you want a car ... how about a cupcake?" It is nice, but doesn't do anything.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    So... Your solution to long gaps with no new content is... Adding old content and calling it new?
    Well, Blizz did it with timewalking, so I'm not sure what you're on about ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a really good way to get even more people to quit during gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Cause people do LFR once and are done with it, it's GG, bosses dead, content over.

There was a well thought reason behind the grinds that were required to do certain bosses in the past, like shadow or nature resi gear.

There was a well thought reason behind having to wipe 2 weeks a hard boss after you finally get the best comp/team, instead of one-shotting it with randoms.

But even considering these things, 1 year per patch? It's a bit long, isn't it? 2 months of Highmaul but 14 of HFC? There needs to be better spacing.

Anyway, I won't pay for old content I already bought and played. New content or GTFO, Blizz, I don't care for TW and other shenanigans.
    well, congradulations on 13/13 mythic, however the majority of players have not seen it yet. the game has aspects that are designed around giving L33T players some content, not designed around them being the only customer.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This idea would actually be just about the only way Blizzard would get my money. I was bored with WoD quite quickly, and from what I played of the Legion alpha I'm not impressed in the slightest. I would however pay for access to Legacy servers.

I think the ultimate solution is to create content faster.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

The solution seems pretty obvious and Blizzard seems to fully support it. "Go play something else until the next expansion" Heck, you don't even have to leave Blizzard land to find some other cool games to play.

My personal solution to the drought problem is something so far out there no one has ever thought about it,I just stop paying them and stop playing,simple but effective

I don't think "ultimate" means what you think it means...
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!)

Well we have disproved the saying there is no bad ideas while brain storming.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."