Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Any Legion BMAH item list ?

To someone with access to the Alpha, is the BMAH enabled yet, and if so can someone check daily the items ? I could update this post accordingly. Someone did that for previous expansion but not sure he has access yet.

What we know so far :
    -It will be located in Dalaran sewers
    -It will be a free for all pvp zone
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-03-25 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering if the BMAH will move like it did in WoD. I hope it's somewhere a bit less out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I'm wondering if the BMAH will move like it did in WoD. I hope it's somewhere a bit less out of the way.

It'll now be in Dalaran, so your wish is granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    It'll now be in Dalaran, so your wish is granted.
    Thank god. I hated taking a FP from my Garrison to Nagrand just to bid on an item, then get outbid and fly back, etc. MoP it was nice since it was like a minute flight from Shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Thank god. I hated taking a FP from my Garrison to Nagrand just to bid on an item, then get outbid and fly back, etc. MoP it was nice since it was like a minute flight from Shrine.
    You won't have to fly, but you'll likely be ganked. BMAH is in underbelly, dalaran, which is a free for all pvp zone.

Even on PvE servers? Like it is the STV arena or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    You won't have to fly, but you'll likely be ganked. BMAH is in underbelly, dalaran, which is a free for all pvp zone.
    I approve of this.

Does that zone auto-flag me for PVP on a PVE server?

Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    Does that zone auto-flag me for PVP on a PVE server?
    sadly yes
    10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    sadly yes
    10char
    If that's true it completely remove the rich high pop realm players creating a level 1 char to instant cap items on low pop. You'll have to fight for the actual item and no way a level 1 can survive more than a sec on the last 30 min.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    If that's true it completely remove the rich high pop realm players creating a level 1 char to instant cap items on low pop. You'll have to fight for the actual item and no way a level 1 can survive more than a sec on the last 30 min.
    You only need a few sec to cap something. Nothing will change until they increase gold cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    You only need a few sec to cap something. Nothing will change until they increase gold cap.
    I bet all the kids will work together and gank everyone waiting for item respawn just for "fun" as soon as they find out.

There is another BMAH NPC in the Rogue Class Order Hall so if someone wants to snipe an Item at 23:30 with goldcap he will probably just roll a rogue to sit there and not be ganked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    There is another BMAH NPC in the Rogue Class Order Hall so if someone wants to snipe an Item at 23:30 with goldcap he will probably just roll a rogue to sit there and not be ganked.
    Rogue has been my BMAH toon all the way since MOP anyway Always keeping it above 955k gold and the gold income on that particular character is quite low anyway, just sending that 40k to other toons once rogue hits 999k from garrison missions.

They need to buff that sodding gold cap, cos it's too small. Not only for BMAH but for TCG loot as well. I already have all the mounts anyway, but I wouldn't want to risk it by blindly trading 2-3 gold caps before receiving my spectral tiger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they would rather decrease inflation (which is what they are planning to do with cutting the gold incomes from garrisons) instead of increasing the gold cap.

Does the BMAH returns any results in alpha yet ?

Sounds fun to me. I like this idea.

its not always a ffa pvp area you can enable and disable it by bribing the guards with a certain currency that drops off "rares" that only spawn while it is disabled
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome change imo.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I checked it when I was in the rogue hall the other day and nothing was on it. I can look again today when I get home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    I checked it when I was in the rogue hall the other day and nothing was on it. I can look again today when I get home.
    If you could check once in a while if you happen to be near the npc it would be great. Only reporting any items that seems new. I would be willing to make a list of the items spawning but I'm still lacking access to Legion.