Thread: Subtlety DPS

7+ Year Old Account

Subtlety DPS

I just came back after one year out and i noticed that my dps is kinda low compared to other subtlety rogues, if u guys could take a look at my logs that would be awesome.
    warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13888994/latest/

Read this - then watch the video, and re-read it about 15 more times, then practice on a target dummy a lot.

Fix this; Ring was used way too late, your Prep > Vanish was too late (and desyncs your Vanish for the second Dance + Ring window), your 2nd Dance was used too late, your 3rd (and 4th) Dance was never used, and you appear to have not bothered attacking anything for a large portion of the air phase:

2nd Dance used 16 seconds late (I assume you were waiting for Vanish)

Therefore no Dance for the 2nd Ring usage:

Also fairly sure you went AFK here:

7+ Year Old Account
    i'm still kinda lost on the bombs and the reaver started to fly with 100k hp so when he came back down all the rdps ( we have plenty of them ) they instantly nuked him.

Edit: I use vanish 1 second before the pull
    Last edited by panzaghor; 2016-05-06 at 02:40 AM.

Talking

Playing Sub was never easy. You need experience to manage combo points, CDs, Vanish etc. I've several guides on Sub Rogue and how you can maximize your DPS. Since i'm a new member of this forum, I can't post attachments. Write it without spaces. boostaz . wordpress . com