Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Funny how outsiders are so concerned with brown-skinned people arriving in Sweden...it's rather pathetic.
    It is just the big media theme nowadays: "Evil Muslim rapists". Heck, our leading Republican candidate essentially pulls his entire election campaign out of it. A very convenient theme for many people to use to promote their agendas - even if the way this theme is delivered nowadays has nothing in common with reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Why do you vote for this people? xD
    We don't. We vote for partys which can contain these people. It's impossible to avoid completely.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how outsiders are so concerned with brown-skinned people arriving in Sweden...it's rather pathetic.

And as for the "politician", good. Just sad how the other politicians can't be upfront and say "he was let go because he's obviously not fit". Instead they play the usual political game of "tell them nice things until they lose interest"...
    Mona Sahlin was pretty up front about it, for a social democrat.

Deleted
    Heh what do you know I won a bet.

And as for the "politician", good. Just sad how the other politicians can't be upfront and say "he was let go because he's obviously not fit". Instead they play the usual political game of "tell them nice things until they lose interest"...
    Sweden and immigration stuff gets brought up a whole lot on G-OT, a lot more than any other country, even US immigration, I think.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

it's not brown people that are the problem, it's the ideas they bring with them. that women are cattle, that gays should be dead, that atheists should be killed. this is the problem.

not every goddamn thing comes back to skin color. if you got bad ideas, you've got bad ideas and don't deserve to be in a western nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's not brown people that are the problem, it's the ideas they bring with them. that women are cattle, that gays should be dead, that atheists should be killed. this is the problem.

not every goddamn thing comes back to skin color. if you got bad ideas, you've got bad ideas and don't deserve to be in a western nation.
    They don't bring these ideas... Ugh. Some of them do, others don't. You live on the West, and yet you bring the ideas of nationalism and, from your other comments, of killing all the humanity just because you hate your own life. In my opinion, this is much more dangerous than what those 0.1% of refugees bring.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    We don't. We vote for partys which can contain these people. It's impossible to avoid completely.
    That seems like a very bad system.

You don't need to understand the Swedish people. I'm sure most of us don't give a damn if you understand the country or not.

The only thing you must know when talking about Sweden is the following ten rules that most of the elderly and young adults have been subtletly raised to follow. And these exist in most northern countries.

The ten rules state:

You're not to think you are anything special.
    You're not to think you are as good as we are.
    You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
    You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
    You're not to think you know more than we do.
    You're not to think you are more important than we are.
    You're not to think you are good at anything.
    You're not to laugh at us.
    You're not to think anyone cares about you.
    You're not to think you can teach us anything.

"Generally used colloquially in Denmark and the rest of the Nordic countries as a sociological term to negatively describe a condescending attitude towards individuality and success, the term refers to a mentality that de-emphasises individual effort and places all emphasis on the collective, while discouraging those who stand out as achievers."
    Wait, what?

Since when Sweden has communism?

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's mostly between Swedes. You can laugh all you want as you're not a part of the society.
    OP is salty given his amount of Sweden threads cos Sweden did not accept him as a refugee.

On topic: this cabinet member been showing bad judgment time and time again, most are surprised he did not get kicked out before but that is one of the hardships with a weak coalition government. MP just had to accept severe cuts aimed at the extensive acceptance of asylum seekers that was hard for them to swallow but Kaplan has no place in a government ever.
    Hate his guts.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2016-04-19 at 04:02 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Is northern Europe a fully Islamic theocracy yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    In a way, this happening would be kinda funny.

Every single science fiction and future fiction writer in history would be like "I did NOT see that coming..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Is US run by police murder gangs yet?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    They don't bring these ideas... Ugh. Some of them do, others don't. You live on the West, and yet you bring the ideas of nationalism and, from your other comments, of killing all the humanity just because you hate your own life. In my opinion, this is much more dangerous than what those 0.1% of refugees bring.
    Some?

That's a hell of a lot more than just "some" or "0.1%". And yes Sharia law = "women are cattle, that gays should be dead, that atheists should be killed.". Don't even try arguing otherwise.

EDIT: Source: http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/t...iety-overview/

Deleted
    I am a bit confused here... Isn't this something that would be applauded in Sweden? And yet he quits?

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I will never understand the Swedish people.
    How the hell can they not be overthrowing their govt? Their govt got hijacked decades ago and they are now going thru Stockholm syndrome apparently

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    They do bring those ideas but they cant act on them because they are too few and weak.

There's also the ignorance about rape statistics and how they work differently in every nation. I dunno how many times i've linked the vast definition of what constitutes rape in Sweden, it falls on deaf ears i guess. Do you believe every country in the western world have the same legislation when it comes to rape?

And it's not meant for outsiders either. This list is for Swedes only, the interactions between Swedes. Not foreigners. Holy fuck you people love to misinterpret everything. It's a culture of thinking you're superior is very much frowned upon.
    This. Doesn't matter how much you correct people online though. As soon as you go to a YouTube comment section and mention Sweden, someone mentions the "rape capital" and gets hundreds of upvotes and blatantly close their eyes to the fact that we report rape differently here.

This has evolved into something like a myth -- that people refuse to disbelieve. It's all about the "evil muslim immigrants".
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2016-04-19 at 08:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Wait, what?

Since when Sweden has communism?
    It's not as much about communism as much as being humble. The law could be better worded like this:

1) It's okay to be special as long as you use it for the good of others. Nobody likes a wasted progress over selfish gain.
    2) It's okay to be good at something as long as you teach others to be as good as you. Nobody likes that person who above everyone just to be above everyone.
    3) It's okay to be smart as long as you share you knowledge to make others just as smart. Nobody likes that nerdy deuchebag who lift his hand everytime teacher ask something and gives perfect answers without good explanations.
    4) It's okay to have high esteem as long as you dont use it to humiliate others. Nobody likes a show off who rubs it in other faces.
    5) It's okay to know something others dont in case you can share when situation calls for it. Nobody likes those who keep important info that could be used to prevent bad escalations.
    6) It's okay to feel you're beyond others as long as you use it to canibilize on others. Nobody likes to feel expendable.
    7) It's okay to exceel at something as long as you use it for the common good. Nobody likes that asshole progidy who treats his surroundings like a nursing ground only to leave in the dust after he can stand on his own.
    8) Nobody likes to be laughed at, even you.
    9) It's okay to be cared for as long as you dont get the idea of being indispensable. Shit happens after all.
    10) It's okay to be willing to teach everyone something new as long as people ask for it first. Nobody likes "hey listen!" Navi... seriously that bitch can go to hell!

and

11) We all have secrets buddy. But stop acting like you're beyond everyone else. At best you're a different flavor of fleshy cage of existance that had his attitude shaped somewhat different.

Jante's Law is less about communism and more about being simply a good person to everyone else who puts others before his/er own gains. The idea sounds good if it were to be voiced in a proper friendly manner.
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2016-04-19 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    This. Doesn't matter how much you correct people online though. As soon as you go to a YouTube comment section and mention Sweden, someone mentions the "rape capital" and gets hundreds of upvotes and blatantly close their eyes to the fact that we report rape differently here.

This has evolved into something like a myth -- that people refuse to disbelieve. It's all about the "evil muslim immigrants".
    I've given up trying to explain it. I've linked and explained the rape legislation 10+ times on these forum boards, after that, most of them don't answer anymore. But then you see them spouting the same rape capital shit in the next thread. People want Sweden to fail, because if Sweden fails it legitimizes their hate for "multiculturalism".

Deleted
    I'm surprised people even trusted him in the first place considering what he's known for.

I've given up trying to explain it. I've linked and explained the rape legislation 10+ times on these forum boards, after that, most of them don't answer anymore. But then you see them spouting the same rape capital shit in the next thread. People want Sweden to fail, because if Sweden fails it legitimizes their hate for "multiculturalism".
    Having to use violence and such things isn't exactly a "broad definition of rape", you know. It's an archaic definition which doesn't take consent into account.