Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Nerfs are live 4/24

Nerfs to the cards announced last week are now implemented in a small patch while WotoG will be live in two days 4/26

I really hope there were some Combo Druids close to Legend. #get rekt.

So far, three face shamans in a row.

Thanks for nerfing practically no aggro cards. What could go wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Oh man, I could get 800 dust for dusting my golden leper gnomes. Gonna hold off on that though after I open my packs on Tuesday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Without proper rotation the format is gonna be stupid for today and tomorrow, hopefully the meta will shift a ton when WotoG properly releases on tuesday.

for aggro nerfs Knife juggler did go from 3 to 2 which is somewhat a big deal but the biggest nerf is leper gnome going from 2 to 1 which pretty much kills the card.
    Last edited by sluggs; 2016-04-25 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Crackle will be gone come Tuesday, and Priest will get two cards that heal for +5, and +10. I really can't wait to queue into some face decks with those cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went from 1k Dust to 8k

Okay, something like 6 face shamans out of 8 games.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Crackle will be gone come Tuesday, and Priest will get two cards that heal for +5, and +10. I really can't wait to queue into some face decks with those cards.
    Not in Wild, but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Yeah, earned me a cool 7,000 dust.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've dusted all my golden versions of the nerfed cards and 1 big game hunter but kept everything else, about 3K dust so not too shabby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When did this go live? I was playing at several points throughout the day and didn't notice any of the nerfs had happened. I used trees and they still charged, I used giants and they still cost the same. Was this super late or something?
    BAD WOLF

Yeah I played games after a few hours after seeing this thread & KJ & leper gnome were still unchanged on ladder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    When did this go live? I was playing at several points throughout the day and didn't notice any of the nerfs had happened. I used trees and they still charged, I used giants and they still cost the same. Was this super late or something?
    When I logged on this morning it had changed, a screen showing you all the nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    When I logged on this morning it had changed, a screen showing you all the nerfs.
    Hrm, was just watching Savjz stream and the nerfs were in. I guess it hit EU earlier and got to US sometime today. I guess when I get home I'll see the same screen. Cool beans. I'm only playing molten in reno decks now, so it's not really even that much of a nerf. Playing Eloise giant mage wants to go that low anyways, then hover for as long as possible until you reno back to full after making a ginormous board of giants. It's pretty fun.
    BAD WOLF

Hrm, was just watching Savjz stream and the nerfs were in. I guess it hit EU earlier and got to US sometime today. I guess when I get home I'll see the same screen. Cool beans. I'm only playing molten in reno decks now, so it's not really even that much of a nerf. Playing Eloise giant mage wants to go that low anyways, then hover for as long as possible until you reno back to full after making a ginormous board of giants. It's pretty fun.
    When I logged on last night they were there in the US, dunno the exact time it went live though. It was around 8:30 EST for me that I got on though.

Would it be an okay plan to dust all my GvG Cards ? I don't playn on playing Wild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    Would it be an okay plan to dust all my GvG Cards ? I don't playn on playing Wild.
    Some expansions can come back into rotation they said. There's really no way to know right now. Like could you live with yourself if you dusted a Dr. Boom and then 6 months from now he was back in Standard play? That's what you have to ask yourself in your quest for dust.
    BAD WOLF

Some expansions can come back into rotation they said. There's really no way to know right now. Like could you live with yourself if you dusted a Dr. Boom and then 6 months from now he was back in Standard play? That's what you have to ask yourself in your quest for dust.
    Do we already know how long one 'rotation' will last ?

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    Do we already know how long one 'rotation' will last ?
    The rotations are pretty much dependent on the release of the expansion it seems. Each one is suppose to have a 2 year cycle from when they're launched. So the next rotation should be to drop Blackrock Mountain out, not sure when that will be if it's at the end of the year or on the date it came out two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I probably would have been fine with Leper being a 2 mana card, but Im honestly struggling to find a use for a 1-1, Im not sure if its still worth keeping in face decks.
    Might as well replace them with Elven Archers tbh. You lose out on one damage but the damage is more flexible and immediate.