Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Its an ogre continent is what Blizzard said.

What I believe is, is that Blizzard is saving it for it to be the starting zone for ogres when blizzard adds their race to the game
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

15+ Year Old Account
    they made ogre`s such a big deal, then after high maul, NOTHING but orcs >_>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Ur mom rofl
    probably the best thing that will come from this thread.

Also your Avatar is disturbing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Ur mom rofl
    ayyyy lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    probably the best thing that will come from this thread.

Also your Avatar is arousing​.
    Fixed and agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You want me to blow your mind?

In the chronicle book it is said primordial Kalimdor is the primary continent of Azeroth. Yes! Theres more! They are already setting it up.

This ogre continent in Draenor will probably never see the light of day. Warlords was too hated.
    Want me to blow your mind even more? Before the Sundering there were no other continents besides Kalimdor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Want me to blow your mind even more? Before the Sundering there were no other continents besides Kalimdor.
    Err... yeah... Kalimdor was a single land mass with all the continents we know today. Wich is why calling it primary continent alludes to possible secondary continents on the other side of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Err... yeah... Kalimdor was a single land mass with all the continents we know today. Wich is why calling it primary continent alludes to possible secondary continents on the other side of Azeroth.
    I was under the impression that Kalimdor was the only continent period. And I've never seen anything to dispute that.

Deleted
    I was under the impression that Kalimdor was the only continent period. And I've never seen anything to dispute that.
    As i said... its on Warcraft chronicle. The new book. It am taking this from Nobbel. Its in his latest video i believe. About the creation of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    They hinted that is the continent where Ogres came from. I don't believe it has an official name.
    Goria most likely.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mists of Ograria.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does everyone say it's the home of the ogres? The ogres home was draenor's main continent...Highmaul is literally their capital city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    The Ogre Empire, announced landmass, never announced for release though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't really understand how there could be an extra landmass at all. If there was another huge landmass that was an ogre empire, why isn't there anything left of it in Outland?

I don't really understand how there could be an extra landmass at all. If there was another huge landmass that was an ogre empire, why isn't there anything left of it in Outland?
    Spires of Arak vanished crumbled into the Nether, as did Ashran, portion of Nagrand with presumably the remains of Highmaul as well.

Those things were part of the "main continent" of Draenor and yet did not survive the transformation into outland

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Spires of Arak vanished crumbled into the Nether, as did Ashran, portion of Nagrand with presumably the remains of Highmaul as well.

Those things were part of the "main continent" of Draenor and yet did not survive the transformation into outland
    Parts of a landmass being destroyed is a bit different than a whole freaking continent disappearing without a trace tho.

Parts of a landmass being destroyed is a bit different than a whole freaking continent disappearing without a trace tho.
    There's an entire sea between the Main Landmass and the Ogre continent.

And for some reason this shattering of Draenor mainly took place around the shores of the main continent, it's likely that said continent drifted away.

The Great Ogre Empire.

The planet of Draenor literally exploded. Outland is basically just a single tectonic plate floating in the Twisting Nether.