Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    lmfao, you still don't think they were paid off? Kay. Even though it's been proved in the past that they took money for reviews, aw well, ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the average game.

I'll leave it here, no point talking to fools like yourself.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    lmfao, you still don't think they were paid off? Kay. Even though it's been proved in the past that they took money for reviews, aw well, ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the average game.

Interesting how people think they don't need to prove anything yet they claim everyone else is a fool.

Still waiting on your proof...

lmfao, you still don't think they were paid off? Kay.
    No, because you've provided no evidence beyond, "It's reviewing well!". If that's the case, then we should instantly disregard reviews for any game receiving high praise from gaming media, because clearly it's ALL PAID!

Even though it's been proved in the past that they took money for reviews, aw well, ignorance is bliss. Enjoy the average game.
    Please cite this source. Are you talking about the Shadows of Mordor YouTuber debacle? Because that was YouTube, not gaming media. Are you talking about the Jeff Gerstman Gamespot review of Kane and Lynch? The one where the game received a terrible review? That happened nearly a decade ago? Where he was forced out of Gamespot and was a source of a lot of drama at the time, and hasn't recurred since?

But fools are fun!

Uncharted meets Dark Souls would be one hell of a game.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10 hrs in and still loving every minute of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Uncharted meets Dark Souls would be one hell of a game.
    What would that even look like...? They are almost polar opposites on the gaming spectrum.

been playing it most of the day today.. love how much they smoothed down the traversing and gun combat. still not a fan of hand to hand, but I have to say watching Nate and his brother double team a mook is pretty awesome. I'm also definitely replaying it, because I have a feeling couple of things may not quite work out the same way as they did on this playthrough where I keep screwing up certain things.

/unpopular opinion.

I adored Uncharted 3 personally.

oh, reviews? I've seen a fair amount of criticism thrown in the direction of U4. everything from predictable story, to predictable gameplay, to uneven pacing. even those critical reviewers couldn't help but appreciate the overall awesome and polish.

P.S> dear god, I'm so bad at rash, its embarrassing. just out of curiosity, is it even possible to beat Elena's score?

Anybody else thinking that there is something wrong with the dialogue volume? I already decreased all other effects bei 50% and it's still hard to unterstand. System sound when taking a screenshot are so loud now in comparison, it's quite annoying.

had no problems with sound, didnt even touch those settings