Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
You're making too much sense, mate. You don't belong here. This is about unadulterated nationalistic fanatism and half-knowledge of history. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Breeding material? Are you mad? Those inferior subhumans couldn't be bred to any pure Aryan. They could serve as house slaves, IF properly educated first. And even only maybe. Also, the Americans secretly played cards with the German soldiers, because they were buddies. The real war was of course fought against Russia only. What you don't know is that this was a plan hacked out by Washington himself as part of the 1776 independence movement. In collaboration with England, they decided that the true enemy (Russia of course, keep up) can only be defeated by a complicated structure of historical planning that would ultimately result in the forming of NATO. And the best part is, NOBODY KNEW! Washington was such a sneaky fellow.

So basically, you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

Japan just called me and told me to really, really, really disagree with you strongly there. In fact, they even used the angry face you see in Animes. They're being very emphatic about it. So you might want to talk to them about how the US couldn't win a war without Russia. I think, and this is just a suspicion, they would like to take you to a round trip to Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Just a guess, though.

So, hop to it.. give them a ring and tell them how Russia is the only nation that can defeat anyone.
Japan? since when japan become major threat in europe and other places except of japan and harbor?!
Animes? i dont watch animes because i hate animes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
You only killed off millions of Native Americans in Reservation camps, killed hundreds of thousands of black slaves, killed and forced off hundreds of thousands of Mexicans of their rightful land, killed 3 million Vietnamese and poisoned 600 000 vietnamese children, killed 300 000 Iraqis and let 600 000 iraqi children die because of sanctions.

Washinton killed war prisoners and killed people on Christmas. That is your hero?

Your hands are not clean.
have to agree with this.
again. when did usa opened second front remind me?!?! 1944 noobs!!!
what allies people talking about when all europe except of ussr was under germany...