Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Is it a man's responsibility to put the toilet seat down after he's used the toilet? Or are women just being drama Queens about it. Do you leave the seat up?
    if they just took two tenths of a second to look before just plonking their asses down on the seat there would be no casualties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7vL71milxg

there is SERIOUS danger of falling in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Surely that is the LID down, not just the seat. With the seat down and the lid up - its pretty much the same as having the seat up anyway.
    Lid;seat you get what I mean I'm not wring a thesis.

It's your ass, it's your job to care for it. Look before you sit, just like we have to look whether the lid's up before we piss.

Well, who cares if it's up or down? I don't think I notice it.
    Mother pus bucket!

In the age of gender neutral public bathrooms I say fuck lifting the seat at all, just piss all over that john.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I think women need to calm down about it, and maybe actually look to see if the seat is up or down before doing a reverse flying ass leap to the toilet.

/shrug. I'm currently single anyway, so the seat stays in the position it was last used. If the last thing I did there was a #2, it's down with the lid closed (I close the lid before flushing in that case).

The lid and the seat should always be down between uses.

When you want to use the toilet, you lift the lid (and the seat if you prefer), do your business then put them both down again.

Pretty simple, really.

Deleted
    Toilets have lids for a reason. It doesn't make any difference who goes to the toilet; you open the lid, do your business, close the lid.

Debate over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Toilets have lids for a reason. It doesn't make any difference who goes to the toilet; you open the lid, do your business, close the lid.

Debate over.
    *some* toilets have lids. *some* toilets have seats. The one commonality is women have to look before they sit. Discussion over.

I never understood how people get so worked up about a toilet seat. As a guy, if the seat is down but needs to be up I put it up. If it's up but needs to be down I put it down.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

If you don't look before sitting down, who the fuck taught you to sit? Do you just plop your ass down randomly in an airport or restaurant? FFS.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I sit down when i pee..

Can't handle the wrath of 3 women when i don't put it back down so it's always down.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's been proven that doesn't help

As King of the misogynists, I can confirm we in the patriarchy leadership and the grand misogynist council have not conceded this point

Toilet seat stays up
    Im going to have to correct you there your majesty. Toilet seat stays at whatever the fuck I feel like. I am a man after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Seeing as one closes the lid before flushing anyway, I'd have to pull the lid and seat back up just to leave it up. So I'd probably get called out for trolling females who went after me, in which case I'd be quite guilty of the charges and liable to be laughing anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    I sit down when i pee..
    I've never understood this... Doesn't it bother you when you dip your junk in the water?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Is it a man's responsibility to put the toilet seat down after he's used the toilet? Or are women just being drama Queens about it. Do you leave the seat up?
    Male goes on bathroom = puts toilet seat UP
    Female goes on Bathroom = puts toilet seat DOWN.

= Synergy & Equality.

Anyone whining over shit like that is just a bitch...
    Clean after yourself though

10+ Year Old Account
    Who pisses in a toilet at home while standing up? That's nasty. Maybe in a public bathroom...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Male goes on bathroom = puts toilet seat UP
    Female goes on Bathroom = puts toilet seat DOWN.

= Synergy & Equality.

Anyone whining over shit like that is just a bitch...
    Clean after yourself though
    Yeah. I feel like this idea of males being solely responsible for toilet seat status has just become a cultural trope. It doesn't make sense.

If I can sleep-move into the bathroom and am able to lift it up while I do my business, I'm sure women are also able to take 2 secs to notice if it's up or down, when it's their time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I've never understood this... Doesn't it bother you when you dip your junk in the water?
    ...How long do you think my junk is?