Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Is it legal in Austria to have sex with underage girls if your an adult pretending to be a child? If that is true, that would be a real surprise.
    Well if they claim they were underage and not found in the eyes of authorities it would be teens having sex with teens. Until they are found it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    By lately, do you mean the past 10 centuries?

There was a time when people said don't believe everything you read in the papers. The current generation seems to have forgotten that.
    I would say at least 20 centuries. They did write spread gossip that is preserved in book-form already before BC in Rome, and even factual books such http://classics.mit.edu/Caesar/gallic.mb.txt were unreliable in the oddest places (e.g. regarding elks).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    In my experience it's mostly the older generations that are suddenly faced with a gigantic amount of bullshit, and they don't know what to believe.
    That is your explanation, but a simpler one is that you just believe different lies and half-truths.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If you can't see the fundamental difference between knocking a couple of years off your age out of vanity and lying about your age on official documentation in order to obtain a benefit that you are not entitled to, then you are a complete imbecile.
    And if you can say you'd not lie about your age on an official document in fear of not getting in, you've never been desperate to get out of a war torn hell hole.
    You can try to call me retarded or an imbecile all you like, doesn't change one thing about this.
    Worrying about what equates to a handful of immigrants. Worrying they might be terrorists. Worrying they might not all be stellar-awesome people.
    And taking it out on all of them.
    The people you are defending are looking at LESS than 10% and trying to leverage that against 100% of refugees.
    That's fucked up.
    And you can come at me all you like, act like a tool and call me names, no skin off my ass.
    I know bullshit when you type it, name calling ain't gonna change that.
    So...got anything smart to say?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to these numbers, it is less than half.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    And if you can say you'd not lie about your age on an official document in fear of not getting in, you've never been desperate to get out of a war torn hell hole.
    You can try to call me retarded or an imbecile all you like, doesn't change one thing about this.
    Worrying about what equates to a handful of immigrants. Worrying they might be terrorists. Worrying they might not all be stellar-awesome people.
    And taking it out on all of them.
    The people you are defending are looking at LESS than 10% and trying to leverage that against 100% of refugees.
    That's fucked up.
    And you can come at me all you like, act like a tool and call me names, no skin off my ass.
    I know bullshit when you type it, name calling ain't gonna change that.
    So...got anything smart to say?
    If they are lying, which 951 of them have been found to be, then why should anybody believe they are genuine refugees? If you want help from me, then don't lie in order to try and trick me into giving you things you are not entitled to.

Those cynical liars are the ones making it harder for genuine refugees, yet you blame everybody else.

15+ Year Old Account
    If they are lying, which 951 of them have been found to be, then why should anybody believe they are genuine refugees? If you want help from me, then don't lie in order to try and trick me into giving you things you are not entitled to.

Those cynical liars are the ones making it harder for genuine refugees, yet you blame everybody else.
    Well because out of all the refugees, they make up 1%. You don´t judge 99% because of the actions of 1%, at least you shouldn´t.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well because out of all the refugees, they make up 1%. You don´t judge 99% because of the actions of 1%, at least you shouldn´t.
    That person is defending the 1% and excusing their actions. Apparently we should just accept people that abuse the system without question...bollocks to that.

15+ Year Old Account
    That person is defending the 1% and excusing their actions. Apparently we should just accept people that abuse the system without question...bollocks to that.
    Well i´m certainly not happy about them lying their way into the country. But if their case holds true nevertheless their lie (would be granted asylum anyway) i don´t see much of an issue. Lying about ones age to be granted asylum is low on the list of things that people have to commit to have their status revoked. They should be monitored and not get a second chance if they commit anything at all. They should bet the model refugee from then on.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i´m certainly not happy about them lying their way into the country. But if their case holds true nevertheless their lie (would be granted asylum anyway) i don´t see much of an issue. Lying about ones age to be granted asylum is low on the list of things that people have to commit to have their status revoked. They should be monitored and not get a second chance if they commit anything at all. They should bet the model refugee from then on.
    If you abuse my goodwill, then get fucked, you don't get to mug me off in my own house.

This is why you can't be nice to people. The biggest problem is that they only threat you have against them is deportation, they literally have nothing to lose by coming into a country with a robust welfare system and lying their asses off.

Europe once again being nice and being taken advantage of. The real victims are the people who don't want to have to put up with this nonsense but are forced to anyways, the people who support the refugees should get a tax surcharge to pay for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You can determine a person's age nowadays with DNA checks.
    There are other, much older but also more unreliable test methods.

In Germany the question was raised whether doctors going too far when it comes to the age determination.
    So, yes, some refugees do indeed try playing that card. But we're in times where it isn't that simple to get away with it anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

You can link the same sentence another 100 times, and it will still remain 951.
    And that is FAR from half the refugees.

In this case it says half of all refugees claiming to be children, not half of all refugees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    In this case it says half of all refugees claiming to be children, not half of all refugees.
    Which is also wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    Are juveniles usually allowed to rape underage girls? Not even in my crap-hole in Africa is that allowed... it's like there's no laws that would aim to stop children from committing crimes. Even if they were children, would you allow them to rape anyone? Please tell me no...
    Basically. In most countries in Europe "children" can't be held accountable or punished for any crime. In Sweden we've had several cases of these guys claiming to be children who raped girls and then weren't punished because they're "children". So there are laws against rape, but because these are considered children in the eye of the law they can't be punished which in reality makes rape legal for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is also wrong.
    Yes and no. If you actually live in Europe you know the "claiming to be children" is about unaccompanied minors, not any child.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That has to do with further consequences, down the road.
    Minors won't get deported for example in the event of them breaking the laws.
    Or if their reason for asylum becomes obsolete, again no demand for them to leave again.
    It doesn't help that even in the case they were to be sent back, their original countries don't accept them.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-05-17 at 06:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Yes and no. If you actually live in Europe you know the "claiming to be children" is about unaccompanied minors, not any child.
    No, not yes and no, it´s just plainly wrong. There were almost 10.000 unaccompanied children applying last year. So 10% were "claiming to be children".

Well, it shouldn't be. Fraud isn't exactly on the low end of crimes, such as jaywalking, speeding, downloading movies, parking ticket and so forth. Falsifying legal documents is alot more serious crime than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, it shouldn't be. Fraud isn't exactly on the low end of crimes, such as jaywalking, speeding, downloading movies, parking ticket and so forth. Falsifying legal documents is alot more serious crime than that.
    Well falsifying legal documents isn´t exactly what happened. So i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Lately that integrity seems less important than sales.
    No, there were XXXX unaccompanied minors.
    They thought 2200 lied.
    And they were correct on 951.
    So in other words: More than half the time they were wrong.
    Yes, there might also have been some who were older where they didn't suspect. There might also be some who do not know for sure themselves.

It apparently is a widespread problem, but the authorities are aware of it already. Now we need to make sure the word is spread that claiming to be children when you clearly are not will not gain them any benefit. The problem is that the moment someone claims such a status ("applying for asylum", "being a minor", "being ill") the authorities must react, and not, we do not want to change that, but right now the immediate response is obvious, while the latter consequences are not. People see how those making those claims are taken out of the lines, might appear to skip in front, or get special (positive) attention. Those pictures spread and likely they are also helped along by those helpful people who earn money from people migrating. That is how word spreads to get rid of their passes if they have any, after all.
    There appear to be immideate positive results. We need to show that they are an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, there might also have been some who were older where they didn't suspect. There might also be some who do not know for sure themselves.
    At a guess, the people suspected were the ones that looked older than their declared age. Some probably for declaring themselves much younger than they were. But if you are 18-20, with young looks, and claim to be 16-17 I would think its pretty easy to get away with.

Close enough. They give false information onto legal record. What's that? Yup, a crime, and again not a low end one at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Except it basically did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!