Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting concept but I think it's something beyond WoW's engine. I appreciate the thought though! You and Golden Yak have interesting ideas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Isn't what a Dark Titan is not what Sargares is? Isn't he like called a Fallen Titan or something?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The idea of that buildup as that monster gradually appears in the Fucking SKY getting bigger and bigger and bigger as we do our ordinary dumb everyday shit sounds Terrifying and AWESOME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Fighting on a Titan sounds cool but him only slowly becoming bigger over Azeroth doesn't make sense. Titans aren't slow and he would just slice Azeroth in half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is sargeras so small in that screenshot?

Deleted
    After final battle - Sargeras becomes a huge robot-like spaceship mount, controlled by the players from the inside of his head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Titan's Anus PvP Zone or unsub.
    It can't be as shitty as Assran can it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Where is the entrance point? His ass? We fight through Sergeras' shit in his livers, make it to belly then go all the way up to his head!

I wouldn't play this expansion pack.
    Judging by the current lore involving Illidan using holy magic, Forsaken getting a district in Dalaran and Grom being the hero of WoD I could totally imagine us flying the Exodar up Sargeras's asshole.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more likely we'll face the Avatar of Sargeras at this point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Would we eventually destroy him by using the Autobot Matrix of Leadership to blow him up from the inside out?

Because I'd be ok with that.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Why is sargeras so small in that screenshot?
    He only looks small because he's very far away. Like the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Isn't what a Dark Titan is not what Sargares is? Isn't he like called a Fallen Titan or something?
    You know, you're right. A Dark Titan is something else.

Guess this name just seemed catchier. Whoops.

I've always loved the idea of giant things appearing from the sky or mist. It's really mysterious and gives that creepy feeling. I can only wish that one day something like that will actually appear in WoW. I'm not sure I like the expansion idea as a whole but as I said with something like that in the sky it just gives that "oh shit" eerie feeling.

To anyone interested, I'm working on updating this expansion concept. It's still a WIP but I'm working on the quality.