0 0%

1 1.41%

1 1.41%

6 8.45%

4 5.63%

49 69.01%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Happy coincidence, but just today I read an article about greatest insults made by politicians of my country. One of them fits perfectly: "I once called you a zero, but I see even that was an overestimation."

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    11/10

Best thing ever created in every work of fiction. I hope we'll get an expansion full of Med'ans. Remember this? But with Med'ans.
    We could pit them against the interdimensional army of all Zalazanes, the greatest threat of Warcraft multiverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    We could pit them against the interdimensional army of all Zalazanes, the greatest threat of Warcraft multiverse.
    I don't see the Arthases just standing and watch as their spotlight is stolen by this multiverse-scaled confrontation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I don't see the Arthases just standing and watch as their spotlight is stolen by this multiverse-scaled confrontation.
    I was talking about Med'ans.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    so you mean we become med'ans
    or all Warcraft become Med'an ?
    Med'an of Med'ans: Med'an.

Prepare to be Med'an'd.

- - - Updated - - -

I was talking about Med'ans.
    I know, but a Zalazanes vs Med'ans multiverse battle gonna make the Arthases jealous.

I predict a three-way confrontation.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-05-23 at 08:47 PM.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

I know, but a Zalazanes vs Med'ans multiverse battle gonna make the Arthases jealous.
    Ah, right, misread your post. My sleepy brain has failed me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, right, misread your post. My sleepy brain has failed me.
    Don't worry, you just got Med'an'd.

Don't worry, you just got Med'an'd.
    Awww yisss. Praise the sun (that is our lord Med'an) \[T]/

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    This poll pleases me. The 10s should be removed to lighten the curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I will take Shandris, but you have to specify Mal'ganis or Tichnodrius.
    Awesome! Tough choice... but I am gonna go ahead and say Tichondrius. He's the bigger baddy.

Would give 0/10 if possible, but 1 will do. Absolute disgrace, made stains on actual good characters like Garona and Medivh.

-100000/10, or in this case...1/10.

Also, to answer your question from yesterday kalec, I VOTE SARGERAS!

7+ Year Old Account
    I nominate Archimode and Khadgar.

Come on... is Med'an really THAT bad.... Haven't felt this much hatred since I left the dark side...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Doh! I voted thinking we were talking about Medivh. I don't read the comics, so can't really speak to Med'an.

I haven't been nominating, so I'll toss a couple out:
    Zul'jin and Thassarion.
    You can always tell me what you voted and what you would like to change that vote to now, before the poll closes, and I will take that into consideration when calculating the final result.

You can always tell me what you voted and what you would like to change that vote to now, before the poll closes, and I will take that into consideration when calculating the final result.
    I voted 10, because I think Medivh is one of Bizz’s best characters. I love the idea of him outwitting the demon possessing him, playing a long game of chess-like maneuvers to eventually help Khadgar defeat him all while trapped in a body he didn’t control.

Since I know so little about Med’an, you should probably just delete my vote altogether.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I voted 10, because I think Medivh is one of Bizz’s best characters. I love the idea of him outwitting the demon possessing him, playing a long game of chess-like maneuvers to eventually help Khadgar defeat him all while trapped in a body he didn’t control.

Since I know so little about Med’an, you should probably just delete my vote altogether.
    Gotcha. Your nominations are still considered though.

p.s: We will have Medivh from what I see, soon enough, so stay tuned! Hell; you can even nominate him and give him the final nomination he needs!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-24 at 06:15 AM.

Gotcha. Your nominations are still considered though.

p.s: We will have Medivh from what I see, soon enough, so stay tuned! Hell; you can even nominate him and give him the final nomination he needs!
    Medivh would be a timely nominee, as we'll see him in the movie next month. Excited to see how Blizz portrays him here. Will we see some depth with both his heroism and villainy coming across on screen? Will newcomers be able to pick up on how he’s a great hero possessed by a powerful demon, but rather than giving up he’s still battling to outwit the demon from within his possessed body? So much potential!

Deleted
    Medivh would be a timely nominee, as we'll see him in the movie next month. Excited to see how Blizz portrays him here. Will we see some depth with both his heroism and villainy coming across on screen? Will newcomers be able to pick up on how he’s a great hero possessed by a powerful demon, but rather than giving up he’s still battling to outwit the demon from within his possessed body? So much potential!
    So... Is that a nomination to Medivh? I need you to say I nominate Medivh I don't care about your thoughts or inner monologue fucking goddammit.

Just kidding! It's actually posts like this that enrich the Game and the discussion, usually. I am actually VERY intrigued about his role in the movie; probably the most character I am interested to see the role of in a what I think will be a lackluster movie (and I hope I am wrong about this.)

So? Nominate Medivh? Y/N?
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-24 at 06:53 AM.

So... Is that a nomination to Medivh? I need you to say I nominate Medivh I don't care about your thoughts or inner monologue fucking goddammit.

Just kidding! It's actually posts like this that enrich the Game and the discussion, usually. I am actually VERY intrigued about his role in the movie; probably the most character I am interested to see the role of in a what I think will be a lackluster movie (and I hope I am wrong about this.)

So? Nominate Medivh? Y/N?
    I nominate Medivh

Deleted
    Welp, now if only someone nominates Khadgar, we will be all done with our 4/5s! :P

I nominate Khadgar! Largely because I quite like him and want to see how he compares to Medivh.

Voted 1 on Med'an, because it's Med'an, seriously. -10 to -1 would've given fairer results; there's a reason Blizzard has never included such an important character in the game itself.