Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Also, Sombra can out drink McCree.
    she's a true cowgirl

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    what we learned from the comic:

tracer is into boobs.
    widow does have some feelings left.
    tracer doesnt have to wear her time accelerator thing 24/7.
    and....

is that pharahs dad?
    I was assuming it was one of her crew members honestly. Remember, she did promise them dinner. He looks too young to be her dad, Ana has like gray hair, and the only "gray" on that guy looks more to be a light streak from the sun/other light source.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno who that is with Pharah, but there's what appears to be Ice Hockey and a Canadian flag on the TV behind her.

And who is Reaper stalking?

Wild speculation, is Tracer Winston the Scientist's Daughter perhaps, or maybe Emily is? They have the same colour hair?

10+ Year Old Account
    what we learned from the comic:

tracer is into boobs.
    widow does have some feelings left.
    tracer doesnt have to wear her time accelerator thing 24/7.
    and....

is that pharahs dad?
    Cant make out who the 2 characters are only on my phone so hard to see. The one on left has grey hair and defo male and the one on right has dark hair and I think is female. Maybe its a picture of Anas dad? I think the fact Ana is with 76 makes the whole 76 being Pharahs dad seem more likely (probably reading too much into it) the other points you mentioned are very interesting indeed. Whos tracers gf? I want to know more!

Dunno who that is with Pharah, but there's what appears to be Ice Hockey and a Canadian flag on the TV behind her.

Wild speculation, is Tracer Winston the Scientist's Daughter perhaps, or maybe Emily is? They have the same colour hair?
    For Reaper, I took it as he was reflecting upon happier times while staring at the happy family.

Also I just realized how many people are missing, like, Lucio, Symmetra, D.Va, BASTION?!

10+ Year Old Account
    The picture that 76 is holding, I guess that is Pharah's dad, with a slightly younger Ana?

7+ Year Old Account

tracers real name is lena oxton.

and that canadian ice hockey match actually quite supports pansers theory about pharah being a bit canadian.

and ye, we get it, for some her voice is annoying, just focus on the important bits.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I was assuming it was one of her crew members honestly. Remember, she did promise them dinner. He looks too young to be her dad, Ana has like gray hair, and the only "gray" on that guy looks more to be a light streak from the sun/other light source.
    Yeah, probably Saleh from the earlier comic; hard to tell though. Also answers the many questions about her power armour; that it is power armour and not cybernetic replacement body parts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I think the fact Ana is with 76 makes the whole 76 being Pharahs dad seem more likely (probably reading too much into it) !
    impossible, blizzard already confirmed that pharah knows her father, and that its no secret who it is.

"your mother would've been proud of you"
    "you didnt know my mother very well then"

- that dialogue wouldnt make any sense if soldier was her father.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    impossible, blizzard already confirmed that pharah knows her father, and that its no secret who it is.

"your mother would've been proud of you"
    "you didnt know my mother very well then"

- that dialogue wouldnt make any sense if soldier was her father.
    It would make perfect sense if soldier was her father, because Pharah didn't know her mother because she was off saving the world with Overwatch and 76 knows her very well because of all the time they spent together and knows that while Ana wouldnt be happy about it she would be proud. But the fact that Pharah knows her father then nvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    tracers real name is lena oxton.
    Hmm Winston the scientist is Dr Harold Winston, so yeah, guessing Emily is his daughter.

and that canadian ice hockey match actually quite supports pansers theory about pharah being a bit canadian.

and ye, we get it, for some her voice is annoying, just focus on the important bits.
    Yeah, saw the ideas because of the Native American themed skins.

Pro Genjis easily wiping a team with their ult has become so common people pretty much seem to just accept it.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2016-12-20 at 07:55 PM.

I returned after a hiatus and I keep getting lag spikes ever since Sombra came out, so I've quit again.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Pro Genjis easily wiping a team with their ult has become so common people pretty much seem to just accept it.
    It's been happening marginally less since they nerfed the duration by a couple of seconds.

Riding the edge of Platinum promotion, so of course I get a string of hopeless games full of Hanzo mains not in chat who AFK out halfway through the match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't know if i'm feeling the burn out, but i'm tired of seeing the same maps, tired of QP and i'm still scared of ranked. I'm having a bit more of fun with the mistery heroes, but it doesn't help that it's just two maps in rotation for another 2 weeks.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    I don't know if i'm feeling the burn out, but i'm tired of seeing the same maps, tired of QP and i'm still scared of ranked. I'm having a bit more of fun with the mistery heroes, but it doesn't help that it's just two maps in rotation for another 2 weeks.
    So just play ranked? Not worse then quick where 75% do whatever they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I would guess that's the 'problem' they're seeing with Comp - that loss of ability to do what you want and give it up for "the meta" lest get a ton of abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I dont know how and why but this works better in quickmatch than rank....
    I win more in quickmatch where people dont communictae than I do in rank (I fell from almost 1700 to ~900, and once I got kicked from the game and couldn't rejoin and lost 100 points which I just somehow earned)