arms warrior class trinket

Hi, just a quick questions regarding the arms warrior class trinket.

At this moment I am not 100% sure if it is a dps increase to w8 for the colossus smash debuff to run out and fit a few more whirlwinds in the debuff window, or should I use colossus smash immediately on cd if the trinket reset proc (excepting the execute phase)

Ty for the help

Deleted
    I think it's something like: 1) is Ms rdy ? if yes do it if not look at 2) does rend needs to be refreshed ? if yes do it, if not use CS.

A small prio-list:
    Rend (If not up / will fall off during this global)
    CS (If not up)
    MS
    CS
    SD procs
    SB/DR
    Rend (if less than 5.4secs left)
    WW

Below 20% just replace MS with Exe, but obviously try and bank your rage if CS is not up.

So to answer your question. If CS is already up and you get a CS proc, use it, assuming no other higher prio attack is off CD or needs to be refreshed.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

So it's not better to save the CS reset until after the duration of the current CS while spamming MS hoping for resets and then hit CS once the current CS drops?

Fully optimal is to get a swing timer and a rend tick tracker, so that you know when your next chance to get either proc is. But baring that it's best to simply use the procs as they come. If you hold on to them there's a high chance that you'll waste the next potential proc by having the spell already off CD.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders