Arms vs Fury in PvP

Yop! So as I said I would like to know if I should go more Arms or Fury knowing that I play with a Chamelio and a Drood heal. So from what I know fury is better because it has a better survaviability but knowing I have a heal with me does Arms has a better DPS?

If you're talking about in Legion (which i assume you are), then it's too early to tell. Yes, Fury's self-healing has been bonkers so far, but it could easily get nerfed into shit-dust. Arms so far needs a pocket-healer to really work, which it sounds like you have. BUT, numbers are changing every week, probably daily within Blizz HQ, so it is foolish to base your decision on what is on beta right now. Too much can change. Wait for pre-patch to hit and then you *might* have a sense of how things will shake out in Legion, but even then a lot can still change with numbers and tuning.

It sucks expansion after expansion being the only spec in the game that's utterly useless 1v1 against a competent opponent of any other spec. MoP was good at least. I do wish they'd bring back baseline dstance and the artifact trait that gave victory rush in combat usage on cd. And that dbts cd is way WAY too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15