Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got teachers as well interesting as my ex is a 2nd grade teacher.

Deleted
    Are people marrying and divorcing the same nurses or are there 150 million nurses in the US?

My profession isn't there... Forever alone...

Deleted
    So seems like I, as a Paramedic am destined to bang lots of nurses.

Never had one before but I got like 3 different kinds of nurses on that test so I guess I'll have to hit on every single one of them now!

10+ Year Old Account
    apparently there are no male cashiers and also according to this i will never have a girlfriend. well at least it's confirmed i will live a shitty miserable life.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like elementary and middle school teachers are hot property.
    Aaaaand that sounds like a song que!

Gotta love the 80's.

I dont care about the content...as a web developer, this is pretty cool. Especially how fast you can continuously switch professions and the UI will keep up.

Dammit, i read the title of this post and assumed it was about which two "warcraft professions" you should marry together...and i came in to defend the unorthodox but ultimately beautiful union of Enchanting and Skinning

10+ Year Old Account
    About to go back to school for programming, which matched me up with accounting and nursing. My wife does nursing right now and is going back to school for accounting. Seems pretty accurate to me.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me, number 1 was Cashiers and number 2 was nurses.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I determined this a long time ago, with a piece of paper folded into a mouth shaped thingey, and stuff written on each surface.

Rofl: Electrical and Electronics Engineers -> Elementry and Middle school teachers haha, so fucking true, though I guess the sample size wasn't big enough to include kindergarten and preschool teachers .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    lol So I noticed something interesting. I am a writer, so I was looking at what my female companionships should be, when I just happen to look at the Male-Male line. It seems if gay, male writers predominantly bang editors, probably their own. Weird how that works.

EDIT: Ok, this is kind of weird. Gay males tend to always marry someone in a field highly related to their own. Writers marry editors. Bus drivers marry parts salesmen. Shipping clerks marry stock clerks. Couriers marry dispatchers lol And the list goes on.
    Could be legacy effects, that is to say, Gay people used to only 'know' someone in your social circle was gay, whereas randoms you interacted with, are presumed straight, leading to a bunching effect in regards to work and such.

I can not express just how fascinating I find this chart. What a wonderful tool.

I'm sure they're using data tools that are far more sophisticated than my patented "eyeball a few dozen people I know" method, but the results are pretty surprising to me. I know a lot of biological scientists and not one of us is married to the professions that are the most common by this standard; it's a pretty incestuous profession, but that circular line doesn't seem to show up here. Kinda odd. Small sample size yadayada, but I'm still surprised.

Hm. Secretaries/administrative assistants, elementary/middle school teachers, and registered nurses are most likely marriages for my profession, apparently.

I guess elementary/middle school teachers are in demand, from what I'm seeing in the rest of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm sure they're using data tools that are far more sophisticated than my patented "eyeball a few dozen people I know" method, but the results are pretty surprising to me. I know a lot of biological scientists and not one of us is married to the professions that are the most common by this standard; it's a pretty incestuous profession, but that circular line doesn't seem to show up here. Kinda odd. Small sample size yadayada, but I'm still surprised.
    Maybe their defined group of biological scientists include professions you don't necessarily consider 'biological scientists'?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I guess elementary/middle school teachers are in demand, from what I'm seeing in the rest of this thread.
    It's certainly the running gag in our office that all are married to women who "teach" <10 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Maybe their defined group of biological scientists include professions you don't necessarily consider 'biological scientists'?
    Could be. Some of the groupings seem a bit odd, so that's plausible.

I'd also have to go dig in a lot more - I'm not sure how the proportional weightings work here. So many things being linked to RNs and teachers makes me think there's not really much weighting for overall frequency of profession.

Of course, I might also just have a skewed sample.

15+ Year Old Account
    According to the chart, pretty much everyone is fucking Secretaries and Administrative Assistants. I didn't need a chart for that fact, though. That's common knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.